NFL Playoffs: Super Bowl LIII

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This seems like a game where the Chiefs score again but leave too much time on the board and the Pats run the ball to score a TD with about 30 seconds left.

I don't think Edelman touched the ball, but who gives a :censored:. To hell with the Pats.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

What a bad break for KC...

Especially since they could have downed it further in NE territory. How lucky for them. Again.

EDIT: Lol -- Edelman touched it that time. And then got WAXED.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I thought the ball touched his arm... oh well. If that play ends up deciding the game, then maybe it's the refs making up for the godawful no call in the NFC Championship Game...

Oh, wait. Brady got picked.

9 minutes ago, Brass said:

This has the hallmarks of a Patriots playoff loss. Easy points left on the board, failed conversions. Chiefs are capitalizing and playing a great game.

Agreed. And no matter how this season ends I think Edelman has to go. He's become a liability.

Tons of drops this year, tons of stupid penalties, generally making stupid plays.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Just now, See Red said:

This league sucks.

That is roughing the passer?

The best part is that Flowers (or someone) did that exact thing to Mahomes earlier and it wasn’t called. 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, See Red said:

This league sucks.

That is roughing the passer?

You must have switched to CBS to avoid seeing the shaky hands of Terry Bradshaw post-game today. While he has talked about his six concussions while playing for the Steelers in 2008, and to foxsports.com in 2011, his right arm shaking is a tell of Parkinson's.  But I guess you still want that.  

44 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

This seems like a game where the Chiefs score again but leave too much time on the board and the Pats run the ball to score a TD with about 30 seconds left.

I'm a genius.

Archived