What’s an underrated set of NBA uniforms?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/4/2019 at 10:24 AM, OnWis97 said:

Current: The Kings.  I love the purple/gray combo.  It is (minus the advert, of course) the best they've ever looked.

Recent: The Cavs primaries when LeBron returned.  Simple and beautiful.

Older: Bucks Irish rainbow; no red.  Just green.

Easily my favorite look.  Irritates the hell out of me that they never brought those back as a legit throwback.

11 hours ago, andregunts said:

96537226.jpg

Can I also include the FANTASTIC Nascar set too?

I thought the 2007-08 version of the NASCAR set was slightly better since it didn’t have pinstripes and checkers competing and the Black was less out of place.

page2_g_richardson_jones1_sw_400.jpg

The 2008-2010 pinstripes set though is the best the Bobcats have looked, but that’s not exactly a high bar. The Bobcats were a thoroughly forgettable franchise the NBA was well rid of.

07Giants.pngnyy.png

2 hours ago, anythinglogos said:

I thought the 2007-08 version of the NASCAR set was slightly better since it didn’t have pinstripes and checkers competing and the Black was less out of place.

page2_g_richardson_jones1_sw_400.jpg

The 2008-2010 pinstripes set though is the best the Bobcats have looked, but that’s not exactly a high bar. The Bobcats were a thoroughly forgettable franchise the NBA was well rid of.

There’s a really underrated NBA uniform in that photo, but it isn’t the Bobcats.

23 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

I also really liked these.

Kemba+Walker+Atlanta+Hawks+v+Charlotte+Bkemba-walker-nba-playoffs-charlotte-bobc

all Charlotte had to do is to MAKE THIS SET PURPLE AND TEAL PUT HORNETS ON IT AND GET A NEW ALTERNATE JERSEY and they royally bumbled that opportunity no pun intended. That way the pinstripes would fit in. this was always a beautiful set of jerseys to me because it reminds me of trading for michael carter-williams in nba 2k14 as a young lad

Here's my contribution... I think this set of Bucks uniforms are among the absolute best in the league, and they're constantly overlooked.  

b2_edits.jpgicon_1.jpg20170911_newuniforms2_gdn_1.jpgcreamcity_cityedition_uniform.jpg?qualit

The logos are good, the colors are great (and have meaning to the city), and the designs are coherent across all four sets (but not just identical recolorings) . . .

I love 'em.

I don’t wanna be the biased fan here but I really think the pelicans uniforms are overlooked. Colorway scheme is underrated too. I honestly think the whole pelicans brand isn’t underrated 

usa_today_11504634.0.jpg

the side design is the best in the league imo 

1126533110.jpeg&c=sc&w=850&h=560

getty-images-1093861658.jpg

the earned and city jerseys are one of the best in the league 

Archived