2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And we finally get a long nightmare finished, as it is worth repeating, with Cleveland wearing this uniform set for the final time.

In a funny bit of stats here, there have only been two uniform combinations that have not been worn in the 5 seasons that this set has been worn.

Lt2lImR.pngCKvTAth.png

Other than these two, all uniform combinations have been worn.

Just now, msubulldog said:

If the Redskins would wear yellow pants against Dallas, that would be an improvement.

To be honest the yellow pants are a thing that should've been a seldom worn thing.  It's much better to see the white and burgundy pants.

2 minutes ago, tohasbo said:

To be honest the yellow pants are a thing that should've been a seldom worn thing.  It's much better to see the white and burgundy pants.

For a game vs the Cowboys, it would bring back some memories of the Landry-Allen rivalry of yesteryear.

Just now, msubulldog said:

For a game vs the Cowboys, it would bring back some memories of the Landry-Allen rivalry of yesteryear.

True but I think that was overdone for so many years that it is much better to see Washington in the Burgundy jerseys and white pants

50 minutes ago, tohasbo said:

True but I think that was overdone for so many years that it is much better to see Washington in the Burgundy jerseys and white pants

I like a little variety. White over yellow, burgundy over yellow, white over white and burgendy over burgundy , if worn once each, would leave 12 games left for the regular combos.  Just my preference. I'd be good if worn twice each, leaving 8 games. 

1 hour ago, tohasbo said:

And we finally get a long nightmare finished, as it is worth repeating, with Cleveland wearing this uniform set for the final time.

In a funny bit of stats here, there have only been two uniform combinations that have not been worn in the 5 seasons that this set has been worn.

Lt2lImR.pngCKvTAth.png

You can also include orange/orange/brown socks as one

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

9 hours ago, crosfam said:

I like a little variety. White over yellow, burgundy over yellow, white over white and burgendy over burgundy , if worn once each, would leave 12 games left for the regular combos.  Just my preference. I'd be good if worn twice each, leaving 8 games. 

What about their throwbacks? With one home game for that, we would have 11 games for their "regular" combinations.

13 hours ago, tohasbo said:

Lt2lImR.pngCKvTAth.png

Is their color rush still going to be used?

I’m a Texans fan but I’ve always thought that the titans should troll the Texans every game against them and wear their equivalent to oileresqe uniforms when they play the Texans...must be the little kid oilers fan in me. That being said I’m hoping for Columbia blue (or whatever crazy title they give it) pants. 

Archived