2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Eagles wearing their "slow green" pants for the first time in... quite a while.

It was the first time since week 15 of 2017 at NY, so basically two full years

EL243ThW4AAYfo_?format=jpg&name=small

5 hours ago, canzman said:

IYa9wKO.jpg

I might be really late to this party, but I just realized that the Panthers' pants stripes have basically stopped terminating in a distinct point. This template makes it look a little worse than it actually is on the field, but that's still pretty sloppy on the part of the manufacturer (unless the team wants this...?).

spacer.png

1 hour ago, jmac11281 said:

Lots of stinkers this week but there will be a few good ones. GB/MIN, KC/CHI, and OAK/LAC will be the standouts. DET/DEN will be ruined by Denver's full on color rush.

Is it mandated by Nike that color rush has to be worn in its entirety?

The broncos set is ruined. Give us white pants and it's beyond exceptional. Same with the Bills. 

I saw the Browns wore orange socks with their all brown CR set. It really worked well. Teams need to use bites and pieces of the CR set. But never at the same time. 

3 hours ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

I might be really late to this party, but I just realized that the Panthers' pants stripes have basically stopped terminating in a distinct point. This template makes it look a little worse than it actually is on the field, but that's still pretty sloppy on the part of the manufacturer (unless the team wants this...?).

spacer.png

That was an update the team made this past off-season. The also tweaked the shoulder loops to be more consistent 

33 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

Have the chiefs worn all white this year yet? I feel like they wear those at least once every season

Nope, they haven’t worn that combo yet this year. GUD already shows the Chiefs in red pants this weekend at Chicago, so we probably won’t see it at all this year unless they break it out in the playoffs (I doubt it, though). They didn’t wear the all white at all in 2014 and 2017, so it’s not unprecedented in their recent history for them to not wear that combo in a season.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

8 hours ago, jmac11281 said:

Lots of stinkers this week but there will be a few good ones. GB/MIN, KC/CHI, and OAK/LAC will be the standouts. DET/DEN will be ruined by Denver's full on color rush.

Disagreed on Denver.  I love the Color Rush jersey

On 12/16/2019 at 5:11 AM, BandaBassotti said:

That IS NOT Bank of America Stadium man !😂

nope, it's Lincoln Financial Field (PHI Eagles).   altho in fairness to OP, Panthers field and end zone paint was a mess since we just hosted ACC Championship game and you could easily see "Clemson" in the "Panthers" lettering in the one end zone. 

youtube.com/dolPhb5JPgw?t=73

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Can the Colts now forever associate that solid white sock look with getting absolutely embarrassed on National television while helping Brees break multiple passing records? Great.

Now if every other team who has worn white pants with white socks could also get obliterated in them, that would be lovely...

19 hours ago, Jezus_Ghoti said:

spacer.png

The team requested that to make the pants stretch be more consistent all the way down to the knee. They also removed the logo from the hip for the same reason.

Archived