2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

Confirmed on Twitter:

Titans in white on navy (hopefully they change their minds again...)

Jags in all black

Seems that no matter who the home team is when the Chargers and Jags meet, that the Jags ens up in color and the Chargers in white:

http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=head-to-head&team_id_a=LAC&team_id_b=JAX

Only ONE time in the 11 meetings between these two have the Jags worn white against the Chargers.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

Confirmed on Twitter:

Jags in all black

Seems that no matter who the home team is when the Chargers and Jags meet, that the Jags ens up in color and the Chargers in white:

http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=head-to-head&team_id_a=LAC&team_id_b=JAX

Shouldn't teams know by now, its best to wear colored pants versus the raiders, whenever they're the road team.

2 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Confirmed on Twitter:

Jags in all black

Only ONE time in the 11 meetings between these two have the Jags worn white against the Chargers.

If they both finish in the same place in 2019, they'll play each other next year. In Los Angeles. When the uniform choice could go differently indoors opposed to the outdoor stadium. Currently, they're both 4th place teams.

On 12/4/2019 at 3:44 PM, NFLfan10 said:

Confirmed on Twitter:

Jags in all black

The Titans are on a 5 game winning streak when wearing navy pants (regardless of the jersey). Maybe they'll keep wearing them until they lose. On the other hand, they have not won any games this season wearing the lighter blue pants. But they won the one game (in Atlanta) where they wore white pants [with white tops].

2 hours ago, VikWings said:

Can underpants gnome's steal the Eagles black pants so they have to wear white?

I actually want to see the eagles try green pants with black jerseys (yes I know it's been done before but that was before Nike). 

I wanna see the Eagles try green jerseys and black pants. They haven’t done that one before. 

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

1 hour ago, RyanMcD29 said:

Jets confirmed going black again this weekend for umm, reasons

I will say as far as BFBS goes it's done better than most, but at this point of the season and already seeing them twice they should've just gone green the rest of the way

Maybe because they wore gotham green against Miami earlier already. 

How about black on white this time?

4 hours ago, RyanMcD29 said:

I will say as far as BFBS goes it's done better than most, but at this point of the season and already seeing them twice they should've just gone green the rest of the way

I don’t love the Jets having a black uniform, especially since they use black very awkwardly on all their other uniforms. But I agree it’s better than most BFBS looks. But it should really only be once a year, at most twice. Never this much, their green is so much better. The design doesn’t really do it for me but the shade has grown on me a lot.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

4 hours ago, RyanMcD29 said:

Does this look better than their normal green over white home uniform?

It's where I sit.

Archived