2019 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LIV

canzman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, cheo25 said:

Couldn't agree more. The solid white pants look terrible.

I could go to a local sporting goods store and buy a pair of plain white pants for $20 and slap a Saints patch on there. They are so unoriginal and boring. 

49 minutes ago, fouhy12 said:

I'm going to be so upset if the Saints make the Super Bowl and wear that combination.

If they make the Super Bowl they will absolutely wear either solid black waste down, or solid white waste down, so they're gonna look like garbage regardless.

5 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

If they make the Super Bowl they will absolutely wear either solid black waste down, or solid white waste down, so they're gonna look like garbage regardless.

Good thing that the Patriots will manhandle them. Say what you want about the Pats, but they sparingly use Color Rush and don’t wear “leotard pants/socks.”

5 minutes ago, SFGiants58 said:

Good thing that the Patriots will manhandle them. Say what you want about the Pats, but they sparingly use Color Rush and don’t wear “leotard pants/socks.”

They wore Color Rush the max amount of times allowed this season. Not exactly sparingly haha

3 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

They wore Color Rush the max amount of times allowed this season. Not exactly sparingly haha

Hey, at least they didn’t wear stripe-less pants or go mix-and-match crazy. 🙃

If more teams followed the Pats’ strict adherence to uniform combos, the NFL would be a better place for people to get brain damage!

4 minutes ago, aaa333bbb said:

Bills are going all white sock look once again

I want to give your post a thumbs down. Nothing against you or your post, but what the content of your post delivers. Terrible look.

KISSwall09.jpg

14 minutes ago, RayFinkle said:

Bills.....ugghhhhhh. Why no blue pants???

White pants are much better, but not with white socks. 

blue pants and white socks or white pants and blue socks. pick either or and it’s a good look. 

also, would be best to use the red color rush socks home and away but that’s not happening. 

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

38 minutes ago, RayFinkle said:

NE's field always looks odd to me. Could be my TV settings, but that field looks like a washed out green. Especially under the lights. 

Yep, me too. It almost has a grey tint to it. 

It's where I sit.

Apparent Buffalo Bills apparel logic:

"Let's swap our face mask color from grey to white (@ Cowboys) to go with our blue jerseys, blue pants & white socks, respectively. However, when we wear white attire essentially from head to toe (@ Patriots) for a "Whiteout" appearance, let's leave our normal grey-colored face masks on our helmets as part of the entire ensemble.

In other words, let's look quirky, yet 'Cool' at the same time aka 'Iced Out' / 'Icy' [Cue insertion of snowflake emoji via social media team]...like our fellow AFC foes, the Indianapolis Colts, in our similarly almost all-white uniforms! After all, there's no need to please nor appease, for we'd just much rather tease!"

Or something like that . . .

Archived