Your Uncommon/Odd Uniform Associations

Detroit Red Wings --

spacer.png

Swedish National Team Soccer --

spacer.png

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Mingjai said:

Julia Louis-Dreyfus years later still representing the Orioles.

spacer.png

i forgot about that.

By the way, when I say "Elaine's hometown", I mean the character, not the actress . . . in case that wasn't clear.  😀

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

26 minutes ago, leopard88 said:

i forgot about that.

By the way, when I say "Elaine's hometown", I mean the character, not the actress . . . in case that wasn't clear.  😀

Of course, but as I recall, JLD did spend a significant amount of her developing years in Maryland, even if it was DC area.

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

43 minutes ago, Mingjai said:

Of course, but as I recall, JLD did spend a significant amount of her developing years in Maryland, even if it was DC area.

That is correct, sir.

On 5/31/2019 at 12:14 PM, Echo said:

Even though he's worn dozens (hundreds?) of different jerseys over the years, I always think of this particular Pens jersey as the "Snoop Dogg Jersey".

2pVxmdU.jpg

Chinese bootlegs of that jersey are popping up

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Is Ice Cube and Magnum PI too common for the Tigers D hat? I actually remembering reading an article mentioning how there was this sort of underground Tigers cap popularity Nationwide or worldwide. And for awhile at least, they didn't quite know where it had come from or started. 

-----

As mentioned today, Eazy E and the white sox is another I associate one another with. 

6 hours ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

spacer.png

this is my pick for the white Sox 

I, too, always associate Obama in a White Sox jacket when throwing a first pitch at a Nationals game with both the Nationals and White Sox.

Also, even though it's called "Damn, Yankees" it's about the Washington Senators:

hqdefault.jpg

MZnWkGU.png

StL Cardinals - Indy Colts - Indiana Pacers - Let's Go Blues! - Missouri State Bears - IU Hoosiers - St Louis City SC

On 5/31/2019 at 11:14 AM, Echo said:

Even though he's worn dozens (hundreds?) of different jerseys over the years, I always think of this particular Pens jersey as the "Snoop Dogg Jersey".

2pVxmdU.jpg

I better remember (and prefer) when he rocked that cool blue and green Springfield Indians jersey....

spacer.png

It is what it is.

13 hours ago, B-Rich said:

I better remember (and prefer) when he rocked that cool blue and green Springfield Indians jersey....

spacer.png

Same here.

Archived