MLS Kits, 2020

WarriorFight

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, KitLeakBoi said:

Luchador Pozuelo with Toronto's shorts (which are wrinkled it seems) and socks. spacer.png

Toronto’s primary is the same as last year as well. All of the players at Media Days wear their team’s primary kits for most of the activities, even if they’re carryovers from last year, so we’re likely only gonna get leaks of about half of this year’s crop of new kits from Media Days since only about half of the teams are actually getting new primaries this year. 

That said, here is a look at the shorts and socks of Columbus’ new secondary:

spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Shorts and socks of the new LAG and Philly home kits:

spacer.png

spacer.png

And it looks like Nashville’s inaugural home kits have navy shorts and yellow socks:

spacer.png

So glad to see them go with navy shorts instead of going all-yellow (though it’s possible that they’ll still have yellow clash shorts).

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

10 hours ago, upperV03 said:

And it looks like Nashville’s inaugural home kits have navy shorts and yellow socks:

spacer.png

So glad to see them go with navy shorts instead of going all-yellow (though it’s possible that they’ll still have yellow clash shorts).

This is going to be an awesome look I think. Hopefully their secondary is navy top, yellow shorts, and navy socks.

You can get a small glimpse at SKC’s new secondary shirt extending below Pulido’s jacket (the shorts and socks are from their primary):

spacer.png
Looks like a small polka dot pattern, at least on the bottom of the shirt. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

19 hours ago, KitLeakBoi said:

Here's the lighter blue side vs the darker navy side 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Maybe I’m struggling to notice something here but the whole kit looks navy as opposed to the leak we saw with the half royal/half navy

29 minutes ago, WideRight said:

Do we have a set release date for the new MLS kits?  I looked on earlier pages and did a google search but did not find any date specified. 

Wednesday Feb 5th. It will be league wide

19 minutes ago, Digby said:

This is not intel of any kind, I'm just saying... get a load of that combination of brushstrokes and weird confetti graphics in the background of this Revs schedule. Looks pretty 96 to me!

2020_wp_1242x2208(iPhone).png

I don’t believe why they still using their terrible crest for 25 years since. Ugh. They need a new makeover and of course, a new logo. Unpopular Opinion: I hate the white shorts. They look way better in mono-blue like the Seahawks and need more red to balance the colour scheme better. Like horizontal red striping or red and blue gradient. 

FyVfBOy.png

Sc4Eo24.png

Archived