2020-2021 NHL Changes

squamfan

13 hours ago, Crabcake said:

I know it’s the common thing to wear the same shorts at home and on the road, but the Avs really need burgundy shorts on the road. Easy 10/10 uni set with that change for me. 

Or just add a blue line on the jersey, it will look better and match the socks at the same time 

1 hour ago, Nordiks_19 said:

Or just add a blue line on the jersey, it will look better and match the socks at the same time 

Yeah, if the Avs matched their road sweaters to the road socks, it would be a much better match with the blue breezers. The burgundy on the hem plays really nice with the blue breezers, it just isn’t cohesive as a set. The home set is a much better look, because it has that cohesiveness. If they changed that, and ditched the black numbers it would be perfect. 

Ideally the Avs would add a blue outline to the stripes on the road jersey, but I think changing the numbers from black to blue would be enough.

Look at Montreal’s away set. There’s barely any blue in the jersey, but the numbers match the pants, so it doesn’t look bad.