2020-21 International Club Soccer Kits

officeglenn

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

I'm a fan of a yellow football team as well and the matchup just looks better when playing against a darker color as opposed to white. 

This is how I feel about it; dark vs light often matters as much, or more, than hue. Though I think it's okay if it's a darker, maybe orangier look, a la Wolves. But that's not this Fulham yellow.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

On 9/4/2020 at 4:19 PM, MJWalker45 said:

At least they won't be hard to see for color blind people. I was thinking black shorts and plain white socks. These are just brutal. If I was Man United I'd get every other kit maker on the phone now if this is how adidas is making me stand out. These look like pajamas,not a soccer kit.

They went with black shorts and socks and l think this is the best look.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

8 minutes ago, crashcarson15 said:

I’m sure they went black shorts and socks since they played at Villa, wearing white shorts and light blue socks.

True. The confusing part about today's game is I've heard 3 different scores. Not that it matters since it seems the second string played most of the game.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 9/5/2020 at 11:51 AM, Edubdesign said:

So hear me out for a second... this, but with a red base and a darker red instead of the black, making a tonal effect, would not be a bad kit.

It's the contrast that kills this.

qTRlmOw.png

32LOn0o.png

This works.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

5 hours ago, Prince Harry said:

Needs a proper cleanup. Get rid of the side panels, make the collar one colour and it should be much cleaner to wear.

However, the subtle checkered pattern (albeit Croatia-like) is something Adidas should take note on when designing Man U's third kit.

Yeah, that LFC third looks like the fussy overdone shtick that marked their last era with New Balance.

i really liked their new home kit in action, though. The teal accents work very well. Only thing is that home collar is very odd in size and stitching overlap.

New uniforms for Tecos FC of Liga Premier in Mexico. I was surprised to see they still exist since Mexico is pretty god at burying team identities when they swap a license to a different team. They began life as UAG Tecos.

Adidas is getting a lot of use out of that pattern.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 9/15/2020 at 2:49 AM, Prince Harry said:

LFC’s third kit is a real mess. 

Two sleeve colours, two collar colours, wide and ugly side panels. Not the greatest first year under Nike. 

Looks like it was designed by about 4 people who all wanted their idea to be used regardless of how messy it made the whole thing look.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

On 9/23/2020 at 10:48 AM, MJWalker45 said:

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2020/06/first-of-three-all-new-ligue-1-20-21.html

Lique 1 has three fonts to choose from this year. I actually like this idea as it makes it easier to read depending on the uniform patterns.

Custom color options, too. Can't understand why the Prem has so few options on that front.

1 hour ago, _J_ said:

For my memory, the justification is to cut costs for retailers. Less colour choices, less inventory that they need to stock to do the orders.

Could be, seems outdated now though? Maybe its just a US thing that your custom jersey will come from either the team's own stadium or Fanatics; not even retailers anymore, really.

Archived