2020-21 International Club Soccer Kits

officeglenn

I don’t love their cup font, but Arsenal’s new kit is gorgeous.  

spacer.png

I’m so glad they bought their way out of the Puma contract.

I especially love the red socks, which preserve the perfect balance between the two colors.  I thought that might just be something for facing Chelsea, but their online shop only has red socks for sale.  Beautiful. 

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer last year’s Arsenal kit because of the brighter red and the absence of the ugly white paneling on the back of the shoulders, but Adidas is running laps around Puma at this point.

22 hours ago, Gothamite said:

I don’t love their cup font, but Arsenal’s new kit is gorgeous.  

spacer.png

I’m so glad they bought their way out of the Puma contract.

I especially love the red socks, which preserve the perfect balance between the two colors.  I thought that might just be something for facing Chelsea, but their online shop only has red socks for sale.  Beautiful. 

I see Arsenal wanted to bring in the 'bruised banana 2.0' away kit and applied to home. I see what Adidas is trying to do but it feels gaudy to even when worn on the pitch.

Also, their cup font feels medieval for a club inspired by an arms factory founded way before the middle ages.

I like the Everton version; given that the home crest really ends up looking like white lines on the blue kit, this is just blue lines on a yellow kit.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

3 hours ago, -kj said:

I like the Everton version; given that the home crest really ends up looking like white lines on the blue kit, this is just blue lines on a yellow kit.

I don't think it works there, I feel like without being the standard blue/white of Everton, it tips that kit's color balance too far yellow. I feel like the shirt needs a hair more blue.

And as an Oxford United fan, I am definitely pro yellow football shirts.

5 hours ago, -kj said:

It wouldn't hurt if the crest is either all blue or white with blue outlines.

This happened back in June, but I didn't see it on the boards anywhere.  Looks like a new crest for Stade de Reims:

stade-reims-logo-7.jpg

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived