2020-21 International Club Soccer Kits

officeglenn

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 90reds said:

Does that mean Arsenal and Chelsea will both be wearing next season's kit for the FA Cup Final? I hate that

Had this been a normal season they'd be wearing these in the US or China. Chelsea's been wearing the new unis for a month, so not surprised. I think most Arsenal fans were surprised it took this long to start wearing them.Β 

1 hour ago, officeglenn said:

Also, here's the first good look I can remember of Arsenal's cup font for the new season:

Β 

Β 

As bad as this number looks, I'm sure the rest we'll be even worse. Also noticed since NHS is at the back that means they'll have their traditional FA Cup branding in the center of the shirt.Β 

https://twitter.com/Arsenal/status/1288867087243452416?s=20

km3S7lo.jpg

Β 

Zqy6osx.png

Β 

1 minute ago, Magic Dynasty said:

Gold with a black outline works for the sponsor, so why not the number as well? Makes no sense.

Black numbers will probably be the standard since the league is moving to a league wide font this year.Β 

km3S7lo.jpg

Β 

Zqy6osx.png

Β 

2 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Black numbers will probably be the standard since the league is moving to a league wide font this year.Β 

Ah, that will do it. Generally I like league wide fonts but I wish teams had full control of the colors like MLS, instead of being given 5 or 6 pre chosen colors like the PL.

ExJworW.png

Seems likely to get knocked off with even a little contact? Maybe polyester glue ha advanced.Β 
Β 

that’s a nice color scheme but it doesn’t really fit Spurs, but it also doesn’t fit any other club I can think of either.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

The colors aren't bad, but something about the collar and sleeves makes it look like something you'd pick up on a discount rack. I think they've had much better cuts in that same color scheme in recent years. Just personal opinion, of course

17 hours ago, Digby said:

Seems likely to get knocked off with even a little contact? Maybe polyester glue ha advanced.Β 
Β 

that’s a nice color scheme but it doesn’t really fit Spurs, but it also doesn’t fit any other club I can think of either.

They should switch away kits with Liverpool. DarkerΒ green hasΒ been used byΒ Liverpool in the past and LFC’s turquoise shirtΒ betterΒ suits Spurs.Β 

8 hours ago, 90reds said:

Not a fan of that RM home at all. Looks like a cheap knockoff for some reason.Β 

spacer.png

What really makes it look like a knockoff to me is how the stripes don’t go all the way up to the sleeves norΒ all the way down the shirt. Almost all of the cheap fakes of jerseys with the side stripes are likeΒ that.

ExJworW.png

Villa’s home kit is out, and it’s fine? Raglan sleeves aren’t a shock, given Kappa’s template for this year β€” and it’s been nine seasons since Villa last wore raglan sleeves, so it’s a nice way to mix it upΒ β€” but I don’t think they mix really well at all with the pinstripes. The saving grace is that the black pinstripes look like tonal ones from any sort of distance, rather than a true design feature.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

6fQjS3M.png

As a Villa fan I think i'll pass. The comically high badges and sponsor are ridiculous, and I don't love how the raglan sleeve colour continues on to the collar, I think a solid claret or solid blue collar would have done the job better. It's not offensive, it's just a 7/10 kit. Does the job.

Archived