Los Angeles NFL Brands Discussion

OnWis97

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

None of this situation makes any sense what so ever. If they're going to rebrand, just announce it and be done with it, instead of making a mish-mash of era's in different places like they're doing. Now that's annoying.

Just now, buckeye said:

None of this situation makes any sense what so ever. If they're going to rebrand, just announce it and be done with it, instead of making a mish-mash of era's in different places like they're doing. Now that's annoying.

I agree with your point, but I personally think that they're switching over to the blue and white for their adverstising and logos to accompany how the Rams wear white at home...

3 minutes ago, TJSC said:

Example on how they're switching to Blue and White as their "unofficial" main colors as seen in the season tickets Fearsome Football was given: 

image.jpeg

Any significance to the different shades of blue of the Rams head logo?

I like it and it's very clean. it's actually pretty smart for the fact they can't use the Royal and Ath Gold full time then get the Millennium gold if you don't like it and simply aren't going to use it and pretty much tells your current fan base that gold isn't in the teams future, But because of the stupid rules they can't change it.

But I am really thinking more and more that they will go Navy and Cali Gold in 19. 

#DTWD #GoJaguars

I have to agree that theyre de-emphasizing the vegas gold for the next few seasons even though they're forced to use the unis.  I foresee we see the white unis a lot the next few seasons too (home and road.

47 minutes ago, jgiff17 said:

Fisher might have helped since this is the same thing bud  Adams did with the oilers in Tennessee before they rebranded into the Titans. All white all the time

Love that people are picking up on the parallels between Tennessee and LA... I think the Rams transition will be nearly identical to how the Houston Oilers transitioned into the Tennessee Titans, with the culmination of the transformation taking place with the grand opening of the new stadium.

5 minutes ago, C-Squared said:

Love that people are picking up on the parallels between Tennessee and LA... I think the Rams transition will be nearly identical to how the Houston Oilers transitioned into the Tennessee Titans, with the culmination of the transformation taking place with the grand opening of the new stadium.

How do you mean? Tennessee was never the Oilers prior to them moving to Tennessee but the Rams were in LA for longer than they were in St. Louis. Wouldn't it be more like the Titans moving back to Houston? 

He means the slow-burn transition of Tennessee Oilers during the temporary stadiums and then the full rebranding with the new stadium. I get it, but it's throwing money away and it's bad public relations. Do you really want to emulate a Bud Adams franchise? We all know what the endgame is, so cut the crap and give the people what they want, which is the L.A. Rams looking like the L.A. Rams. The uniforms won't be any better because they're synchronized with starting in Inglewood. If anything, they'll be better as soon as possible because that gives you the classic Rams colors in the Coliseum for a little while.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

To any residents of the LA area, I'm directing this question to you. Seriously and not trying to make any jokes or anything from it.

Are there any plans set for the LA Rams to address any of their time spent in St. Louis once their new arena opens? Will they have any reference to the time in STL, accomplishments, Superbowl, retired numbers etc? Or will it just be noted as "Rams" accomplishments leaving off where they occurred? Just curious.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Archived