• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Arguably the best throwback used right before the previous rule was axed:

spacer.png

I’d love to see a couple more teams utilize the textured faux leather helmet

Only uniform that made me sit down and watch the skins play

Norfolk,VA Philadelphia,PA VMD,(Virginia Maryland DC)

43 minutes ago, Meshmaster101 said:

Are the browns getting a change this year??

Dude...yes they are. There’s a whole thread about it on the first page.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Here's all the glorious uniforms that we could potentially see return if the NFL allows throwback helmets next year...

11-1996-Denver-Broncos-playoff-choke.jpg

Tampa-Bay-Orange-Uniforms-Retro-660x330.

atlanta-falcons-alternate-helmet.jpg

600x350

oilers_throwback.jpg

105636475_crop_650x440.jpg?1315679711

Lesean+Mccoy+Green+Bay+Packers+v+Philade

kellen-winslow-2.jpg

seahawks2001home.jpg

patriots-throwback.jpg

Namath_Joe37_Jets.jpg

How hard is it to make an exception just for these teams? And even if a hypothetical rule change were to open the door for alternate helmets for all 32 teams in the future, then so be it. The 49ers could wear solid black from head to toe twice a year for all I care. I'm willing to make that sacrifice if it means seeing the return of the Bucs in creamsicle, Patriot Pat, red Falcons helmets, etc..

9 minutes ago, Froob said:

Ah this would seriously suck if it’s mono for both. I love both looks but only as an alt/change up. Don’t go mono full time. Should do both looks only like twice a season

Regarding the Fitzy tweet... Is he just referring to mono blue and mono white? I don't want those exact uniforms (CR/current away) because HOLY inconsistency...

I don't mind the mono looks, though

3 minutes ago, ahowe6464 said:

Regarding the Fitzy tweet... Is he just referring to mono blue and mono white? I don't want those exact uniforms (CR/current away) because HOLY inconsistency...

I don't mind the mono looks, though

Not sure. I’d hope they would at least match. 

No way would they have the color rush Jerseys home and not have a white version all the while keeping sets of pants that don’t compliment each jersey best.

As a New Englander what we heard is it would possibly be color rush blue jerseys and a white version with 3 sets of pants ..white,blue and silver pants that would tie into the color rush jersey template better. Also a Bledsoe era throwback. But it’s all rumors  

Here's hoping for a wolf-gray set.

If they're going with something like the color rush set, they could/should do it with single-color number - white or silver on the navy, blue or red on the white and (hopefully) wolf gray (with the other color used for the shoulder hoops), 

Maybe go solid navy numbers on the white jersey and have red shoulder hoops.  It's a classy look that's distinct from everyone else.  The only team close would be the Giants, and the Patriots navy numbers would set them apart.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

41 minutes ago, Tracy Jordan said:

How hard is it to make an exception just for these teams? And even if a hypothetical rule change were to open the door for alternate helmets for all 32 teams in the future, then so be it. The 49ers could wear solid black from head to toe twice a year for all I care. I'm willing to make that sacrifice if it means seeing the return of the Bucs in creamsicle, Patriot Pat, red Falcons helmets, etc..

You say this, but when these same teams drop the throwback for hideous alts after 2 years and the NFL starts moving on the track down the same slope as the NBA, youll realize how much of a mistake this is

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

23 minutes ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Here's hoping for a wolf-gray set.

If they're going with something like the color rush set, they could/should do it with single-color number - white or silver on the navy, blue or red on the white and (hopefully) wolf gray (with the other color used for the shoulder hoops), 

Maybe go solid navy numbers on the white jersey and have red shoulder hoops.  It's a classy look that's distinct from everyone else.  The only team close would be the Giants, and the Patriots navy numbers would set them apart.

It wouldn’t be terrible to do grey, but we really need a red jersey. Fans have been clamoring for one for years, it’d fly off the shelves.

29 minutes ago, Jojopeligreeno said:

No way would they have the color rush Jerseys home and not have a white version all the while keeping sets of pants that don’t compliment each jersey best.

As a New Englander what we heard is it would possibly be color rush blue jerseys and a white version with 3 sets of pants ..white,blue and silver pants that would tie into the color rush jersey template better. Also a Bledsoe era throwback. But it’s all rumors  

Where'd you hear this?

32 minutes ago, Meshmaster101 said:

that thread is 3 years old and i only check this thread on this board anyways

That Browns thread is updated nearly daily and seems like the perfect thread to ask about the Browns. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived