2020 NBA Offseason

Digby

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

Sixers got Dwight Howard to back up Embiid.  I had no idea that dude was still playing - and that he is still only 34.   

You mean 2019/2020 NBA champion Dwight Howard. And also 2019/2020 + 2018/2019 NBA champion Danny Green.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, dont care said:

Well he was on the lakers last year and was a fairly important part for them 

Shows you how much basketball I watch!  I had season tix in the last pre-Process season with an ex who was really into basketball, and I remember seeing him then.  I guess that was "only" 9 years ago, but I had to look that up - it feels like a lifetime.  That's what the Process did - can't even remember an entire era of the team.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

7 hours ago, The Six said:

Zubac - Ibaka is a very tasty combination. I like.

For real. Great signing for Clippers. Further amazing if they can somehow swing Gasol too.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Lakers 2020 offseason (so far):

OUT

- Danny Green

- Dwight Howard

- JaVale McGee

- Avery Bradley

IN

- Dennis Schroeder

- Montrezl Harrell

- Marc Gasol

- Wes Matthews

That's a pretty good offseason.

I read that they could have swapped Hayward for Myles Turner but Boston wanted more. When they had no leverage.

I think we're on the decline of Ainge.

Any reason Al Horford is still listed on the Sixers roster even though they've updated it to reflect the other trades?  Did that fall through?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 hours ago, BBTV said:

Any reason Al Horford is still listed on the Sixers roster even though they've updated it to reflect the other trades?  Did that fall through?

Probably nothing to worry about -- those early trades always take a while to sort out officially with all the byzantine cap stuff. Feels like Hayward-to-Charlotte went two weeks from the reporters saying it was happening to actual announcement that just happened this week, while everyone worked out contract details and the trade terms.

Archived