MLB 2021

SportsLogos.Net News

8 hours ago, coco1997 said:

Only change I’d make would be to apply a faux flannel texture. 

and maybe their regular yankee uni font, last night's looked like Boston's (at least, I thought so) 

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MJD7 said:

Have the Giants been regularly wearing their orange-brim cap with their black jersey, at home? They're wearing that combo tonight against the Rockies, I don't think I've ever seen it before.

Traditionally, yes.  Same with the orange alternate 

12 hours ago, tohasbo said:

Traditionally, yes.  Same with the orange alternate 

Traditionally it hasn't been traditional. Initially with the orange and black alts they wore the standard cap while the orange brim cap was worn on Sundays or some :censored:. Or it was worn with the grey sf alt they previously had.

More recently have they started wearing it with the colored alts.

On 8/13/2021 at 6:13 PM, lahaye7 said:

and maybe their regular yankee uni font, last night's looked like Boston's (at least, I thought so) 

Back in the day, the Yankees wore the same font that the Red Sox do now.  It was a stock number font. 

https://sports.ha.com/itm/baseball-collectibles/uniforms/1935-babe-ruth-s-final-new-york-yankees-jersey-and-uniform-player-s-contract/a/7075-81700.s

On 7/19/2021 at 1:24 PM, bosrs1 said:

So does anyone have any good ideas about what a Las Vegas Athletics uniform set should look like? I'd presume a rebranding will be in order in a couple of years when they move.  

If they change any of their colors (other than maybe tweaking the green which they do periodically), I will be ANGRY. 

I don't think they are going anywhere. That is an entirely different conversation. but IF they did I hope it stays the same. 

Or set up a full-fledge orgy vid with the whole Galapagos gang:

CDiY-hSXIAEC5Wo.jpg

(running into any of these guys in the concourse at CBP is 100x more fun than the Phanatic.  These guys rule.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

Or set up a full-fledge orgy vid with the whole Galapagos gang:

CDiY-hSXIAEC5Wo.jpg

(running into any of these guys in the concourse at CBP is 100x more fun than the Phanatic.  These guys rule.

Agreed, nothings funner than just running right into them and bouncing off them.

Also the legit phanatic in that shot and not the bs cousin phanatic they use now cause of the lawsuit.

This is probably the wrong place for this but I can't find the 2020 thread -- seems someone on ebay got their hands on  some of the Cubs fashion hats that were made for the 2020 London Series. Now I don't think either were intended for on-field since

a. The Yankees and Red Sox had similar gear in 2019 and it wasn't worn on field

b.  Only snapbacks seem to have leaked

c. lack of MLB logo on the back

d. the TM and copyright symbols appearing next to the London Series gear, which it didn't in 2019

Also there's the fact that around May of 2020 -- before the game was officially cancelled - the on field stuff was briefly available on  MLB.com and looked exactly like the Yankees/Red Sox gear from the year prior. I don't think any of that gear ever shipped though -- I had ordered a Cubs hat and it was cancelled before it shipped once the game was officially called off.

Anyway, here's the two examples that seem to have survived:

Shield logo

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Union Jack Bill

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

That "official" hat seems to have been scrubbed from the internet -- I can't even find the email confirmation from my order, and some serious searching has turned up nothing. 

Anubis.png

Archived