College Basketball 2020-2021

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, dont care said:

Am I crazy? Because I can see the exact same same panels on both

The older set had UConn-style side panels (gray panels with white and red horizontal bar stripes).

The new set has the thick vertical stripes plus the angled flair. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Arizona Wildcats To Wear Uniform Patch In Honor Of Late Coach Lute Olson

November 26, 2020 - 05:25 AM

The Arizona men’s basketball program will wear a uniform patch this season in honor of legendary head coach Lute Olson, who passed away in August at age 85.  “Our team will wear this patch honor coach Olson with a great sense of responsibility,” current head coach Sean Miller said in

Read More...

Clearest look yet at one of the Ducks’ new uniforms:

spacer.png

As I mentioned when the first retail leaks came out, these new uniforms may be a first look at a new Nike template. The jerseys don’t have the perforation pattern that’s been standard on Nike’s CBB templates for the last 4-5 years, and both the jerseys and shorts have a knit or sublimated pattern in the fabric (similar to the pattern on Nike’s soccer third kits this year). The Ducks are opening their season tonight, so we’ll finally see the debut of one of their new uniforms (probably white or yellow, as I’m pretty sure they’re the designated home team). 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

On 11/27/2020 at 3:44 PM, CaliforniaGlowin said:

Awesome court

spacer.png

Woah woah, hold up... you clearly cannot have an awesome court without 17 different types of wood stains, some crazy design that ruins the three-point arc, and an unpainted “paint” area. And a reasonable color scheme? Get outta here.

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

And now an official reveal of the Ducks’ new white, apple green, and black uniforms:

All three of the uniforms shown off here have the more simplistic shorts design rather than the tall firs design seen on a second pair of green shorts that go with a second green jersey with the same “Oregon” wordmark as the black jersey in the video. There will likely be two yellow uniforms and a second black and/or white uniform in addition to the uniforms shown in the video and the aforementioned second green uniform.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

12 hours ago, pepis21 said:

All Marquette jerseys:

9967919.jpeg

What's the point of the black uniform there? From any distance it'll just look like the normal navy aways but with flipped shoulder stripes (if anyone even notices that). The rest of them are nice, though - I'm even alright with the gray. Definitely an upgrade.

ExJworW.png

19 hours ago, pepis21 said:

All Marquette jerseys:

9967919.jpeg

That graphic actually has several inaccuracies. First off the white, light blue, and yellow jerseys all have navy collar and armhole trim:

spacer.png

spacer.png

The shoulder striping is also flipped on the yellow and light blue jerseys, and the light blue jerseys have a navy wordmark and numbers rather than yellow. And the shoulder striping on the white jerseys is light blue and yellow in actuality, while that graphic shows it as yellow and navy. They also have a turquoise N7 uniform that’s not pictured in that graphic:

spacer.png

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Marquette has been so painfully close to perfection so many times. Just do this striping pattern with the new wordmark:

spacer.png

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

On 12/4/2020 at 6:10 PM, VikWings said:

The BFBS and GFGS are not needed at all.

Exactly.  The 4 covering their colors plus white are more than enough.  After seeing these in action a few times I do think this new design looks good though.

Archived