College Basketball 2020-2021

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, packerfan21396 said:

Is there a throwback loophole that allows for a slanted wordmark?

Not that I know of, but you can apply for a waiver. It’s entirely possible that’s what happened here. I was just busting chops.

All in all, I like this uniform quite a bit, save for a couple details in the wordmark. Collaboration between players and designers isn’t always easy, but this is really nice work.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

These are the first "player designed" uniforms that aren't "AGGH MY EYES" so kudos to them.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Gonzaga Bulldogs Unveil 1999 Fauxback Uniforms

December 22, 2020 - 00:00 AM

The Gonzaga men’s basketball team unveiled a fauxback uniform ahead of Monday night’s game against Northwestern State (9 p.m. ET on ROOT Sports) that pays homage to the program’s first NCAA Tournament win and trip to the Elite Eight in 1999. The uniforms, which we first uncovered back in October,

Read More...

Yeah, sorry Zags, this ain’t it.

We want the real Cinderella team throwbacks, ugliness and all. They aren’t even blue!

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

On 12/22/2020 at 10:41 PM, MGoBlue98 said:

Michigan State really snuck these under the radar. They busted out black unis against Northwestern (and lost). https://www.freep.com/picture-gallery/sports/college/michigan-state/spartans/2020/12/21/michigan-state-basketball-northwestern-spartans-wildcats-evanston/3986262001/

Got the “only thing you can see are the numbers” drip!!! 🔥🔥🔥

How much you wanna bet Nike’s initial design for this also had illegible numbers?

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

6 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

LIU blue vs. SFU red today.  The blue is my favorite from LIU, too bad the video is so dim.

spacer.png

What do you like about LIU that you don’t like about UCLA?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived