College Basketball 2020-2021

Here’s the Ducks’ new yellow set, which they’ll be debuting tonight:

Yellow is my favorite color, so naturally the yellows are usually always my favorites for both the MBB and WBB teams. These are really sharp, and basically just a yellow version of the home whites but with the Fighting Ducks logo on the shorts. Seeing that these have the regular “Ducks” wordmark and Fighting Ducks logo on the shorts leads me to believe that there might only be one yellow uniform with this new set instead of two separate yellow sets like with the last two sets. We’ll see, there still could be a second yellow set with black accents and an “Oregon” wordmark.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wisconsin Badgers Unveil Player-Designed Alternate Uniforms

December 18, 2020 - 06:39 AM

The Wisconsin men’s basketball program unveiled new alternate uniforms on Thursday evening that were designed by seniors Brad Davidson, Aleem Ford, Micah Potter and D’Mitrik Trice. The off-white Under Armour jerseys feature “Wisconsin Badgers” spelled out in a slanted cursive font and asymmetrical stripes down the right side. That carries

Read More...

Ridiculous. The NCAA literally told us to straighten out a script wordmark because they aren’t allowed to be slanted. 🙄😂

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

1 hour ago, andrewharrington said:

Ridiculous. The NCAA literally told us to straighten out a script wordmark because they aren’t allowed to be slanted. 🙄😂

Weird because the NCAA is usually really consistent on its rulings. 😃

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

19 hours ago, the admiral said:

So you can't have old Clippers/SacKings-style uniforms in the NCAA? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Numbers have to be centered, so it makes angled scripts look a bit weird, anyway, but yeah. No angled wordmarks and the bottom points of an arched wordmark can’t dip below the tops of the numbers anymore.

18 hours ago, Gothamite said:

ooo, I want to hear the rest of that story. 

Not much of a story. That was really the whole thing. It honestly makes me think we might be the only ones sending our units to NCAA Compliance, though. 😂

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived