New CFL Uniforms & Logos 2023

Wackyriderfan14

Yup, The REDBLACKS should just adopt that helmet. Very nicely done. 

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

26 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

And a uniform that compliments it as well. 

yup...100%. 

a plain black uniform with stripes matching the helmet stripes on the shoulder and down the pants would likely do the trick.

• Like 3

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

On 8/5/2022 at 6:16 PM, WSU151 said:

If that's not a change to their full time helmet, it should be. 

I've thought for a while this would be a good route to go for a modernized throwback look, but it really doesn't fit with the rest of the current uniform. They should use this jersey as inspiration, either for a new primary set, or an alternate.

spacer.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, spartacat_12 said:

I've thought for a while this would be a good route to go for a modernized throwback look, but it really doesn't fit with the rest of the current uniform. They should use this jersey as inspiration, either for a new primary set, or an alternate.

spacer.png

That jersey is pretty much exactly what I was thinking of when I made my last post. This would look great!

On 8/8/2022 at 9:10 AM, MJWalker45 said:

Stampeders snap two-game losing streak with victory over Redblacks

And a uniform that compliments it as well. 

Stampeders' defence dominates in win over Redblacks | CBC Sports

Time out... what's with the RNATION down the pants leg??

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah those shoulders with CGY all over it sucks. Otherwise not too bad.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Lions will be wearing special Indigenous themed helmets on Sept 30, which is National Day for Truth and Reconciliation, aka Orange Shirt Day.  The Lions and Red Blacks will also both be wearing orange spatting, which google informs me is taping up of the cleats.  

spacer.png

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Bombers and Riders to wear special pre-match jerseys on Friday to commemorate Orange Shirt Day:

The Bombers will also wear the star blanket logo on their helmets that they debuted last season:

star-blanket-logo.jpg

Edited by officeglenn
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

BC Gunmetals have returned!! They say it's just a one-time thing, but given their popularity, I don't see why they wouldn't be an alternate uniform moving forward.

The jerseys also have the side stripe removed and feature what appears to be all-black shoulders, as opposed to just black on the side of the shoulder.

BC LIONS on Twitter: "Absolutely. @chzbf @BCLions are the gun metal grey  jerseys going to be sold there? http://t.co/eH6mqaMEQi" / Twitter

• Like 2

17 hours ago, G-tron said:

BC Gunmetals have returned!! They say it's just a one-time thing, but given their popularity, I don't see why they wouldn't be an alternate uniform moving forward.

The jerseys also have the side stripe removed and feature what appears to be all-black shoulders, as opposed to just black on the side of the shoulder.

BC LIONS on Twitter: "Absolutely. @chzbf @BCLions are the gun metal grey  jerseys going to be sold there? http://t.co/eH6mqaMEQi" / Twitter

I was never a fan of the gunmetal look. It always felt like a cheap fashion jersey you’d find at a store like Champs where the aesthetic is about having “swag”.

I like that they’re finally putting the Quarterback Club logo on the uniforms though.

• 4 months later...