New CFL Uniforms & Logos 2023

Wackyriderfan14

2 minutes ago, officeglenn said:

New road jersey is what we thought it was. Home jersey gets current logo on the sleeves instead of the retro logo. Black alts remain untouched.

First two are fantastic, the alt is just not even close to the first to with B4BS and looking like Ottawa.

• Like 1

Logano wins BOWL before Chargers.

Overall, the Stamps are looking good.  Only thing is, anyone else slightly bothered with the black in the logo and helmet stripe, but nowhere else?  The best thing, for sure, is that they won't be sharing a template with another team anymore, with the same colours.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, tigers said:

First two are fantastic, the alt is just not even close to the first to with B4BS and looking like Ottawa.

In speaking to the history of the Stamps black alt, it's probably bottom two of the ones they've had. I also don't know if it's BFBS because the Stamps have worn black alts for Labour Day the past 30 years. It's a part of recent Stamps history.

---

I was at the fan event where these were unveiled as part of the night. Pretty good reaction from everyone and they did a draw handing out white jerseys, probably to start to get those into circulation.

I like them and I'm glad they finally dropped black from the main set. What I don't like is that they didn't change the logos to match but I guess that has to be intentional at this point because I don't think it couldn't have been noticed by this point. They also changed the facemask to white but the bumpers and chinstrap are still black, should have changed those.

• Like 2

IbjBaeE.png

8 hours ago, M4One said:

Overall, the Stamps are looking good.  Only thing is, anyone else slightly bothered with the black in the logo and helmet stripe, but nowhere else?  The best thing, for sure, is that they won't be sharing a template with another team anymore, with the same colours.

Kansas City Chiefs can expect protests by Native Americans over mascot at  Super Bowl | Fortune

• Like 2

10 hours ago, officeglenn said:

New road jersey is what we thought it was. Home jersey gets current logo on the sleeves instead of the retro logo. Black alts remain untouched.

I asked, and I received, satisfactory iny

opinion. Lions need to swap the pants and they would look nice but the stamps understand contrasting pants for the away uniform. Also as a REDBLACKS fan, glad they dropped black from the him and away, but I also think Calgary should continue the Labour Day outlaw jersey. It is a big part of the Labour Day classic now. But the newest one is bad. The signature one was great. 

zyyMk1d.png

Keeping the black labour day jersey makes sense....I just wish they changed it to match this new set. At least change the number font. 

I really like the new set. Embracing the shoulder stripe look from the retro uniforms is a unique (to the CFL) look and using minimal black sets Calgary apart from Ottawa. 

Good job Calgary. 

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

9 hours ago, jonny24 said:

Is every team going to get a new jersey this year?

There hasn't been any news of that but there was a tweet I saw that could imply Montreal is coming as well, but I don't know.

On 4/17/2023 at 7:07 PM, DCarp1231 said:

The Elks make a small addition to the helmet. Having the names of former players sublimated within the “EE” and teasing “exciting news to come“

This was a teaser for an promotion where 90 fans can pay to get their name in the logo on the helmet for the home opener

Put your name on the iconic Double E that will be worn by the Elks during our home opener June 11 vs. Saskatchewan
Following the game each fan will receive:

• A framed set of game-worn decals — EE, Canadian flag, CFL logo, and Christian Saulsberry tribute decal — along with the autograph of one of the Elks who proudly played in the game.
  • Every framed decal set will be numbered and accompanied with a certificate of authenticity.

Quantities are limited to just 90

Cost is $250 ($225 for season seat holders using their 10 per cent discount)

IbjBaeE.png

• 2 weeks later...