College Football 2021

MJWalker45

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Seadragon76 said:

Variation #3 is if Cincinnati loses - the other teams stand to gain a metric crap ton if the Bearcats get stunned by Houston in the AAC Title Game. Not only would Houston more then likely get the Group of 5 bid to a New Year's Six game, Cincinnati would be sent to a second or even third tier bowl game despite their high ranking. All that work goes up in smoke.

Win or lose, I feel like Cincy has the G5 NY6 spot regardless, in or out of the playoff.  The next closest currently ranked G5 team is San Diego State at 19 (BYU is 12, and I'm not sure if they count or not).  A Cincy loss probably keeps them top 10, barring any unforeseen movement.

2 hours ago, TBGKon said:

Win or lose, I feel like Cincy has the G5 NY6 spot regardless, in or out of the playoff.  The next closest currently ranked G5 team is San Diego State at 19 (BYU is 12, and I'm not sure if they count or not).  A Cincy loss probably keeps them top 10, barring any unforeseen movement.

The Bearcats could be in contention for a at-large bid, but the not the Group of 5 bid since that goes to a conference champion and Houston would more then likely leap past San Diego State for that bid should the Cougars win on Saturday.

LOL here's Brian Kelly apparently faking a southern accent to endear himself to the LSU fans.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dude went full Foghorn Leghorn in 48 hours.

Watch the video of the Notre Dame players being told Marcus Freeman is the new coach. Doesn't look like they care that Kelly is gone. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

14 minutes ago, Sport said:

Dude went full Foghorn Leghorn in 48 hours.

Watch the video of the Notre Dame players being told Marcus Freeman is the new coach. Doesn't look like they care that Kelly is gone. 

To be fair, if my parents texted me from their new house and said they'll be by the house to say goodbye to me at 7 in the morning, I wouldn't care either. 

16 minutes ago, Jamesizzo said:

How long until he sounds like Bobby Boucher? 

Comedy Central - Mama might be right. The Waterboy is on now. | Facebook

After the game, "Who's your best quarterback"?

YARN | The search continues. | The Waterboy (1998) | Video gifs by quotes |  209cae26 | 紗

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I'm glad Freeman is now official. It feels weird to actually be excited about Notre Dame's head coach. I've never experienced this before.

Thanks to Kelly being a slimy bastard, Notre Dame finally has a coach everyone actually likes.

spacer.png

I am glad that a few major programs are getting a little taste of what they do to everybody else for once. The traitor banners at OU showed that they really needed to be knocked down a peg or two. Making fun of Brian Kelly is the sort of thing that unites us all. Kind of like dunking on Texas.

14 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

I would say that Cristobal is coaching this Pac-12 title game like he's trying to leave, but being down 23 is better than the 28 they were down last time they played Utah.

He's an elite recruiter but in all other aspects of coaching, he's pretty bad.   He's lucky the one area he's elite in masks all of the others.

IUe6Hvh.png

2 hours ago, See Red said:

He's an elite recruiter but in all other aspects of coaching, he's pretty bad.   He's lucky the one area he's elite in masks all of the others.

Imagine how crippling for Miami it would have to be to not get Cristobal. Talk about self-sabotage if Diaz is left in charge after this whole saga.

Kevin Kelley is out as coach at Presbyterian. You may remember him as the high school coach who never punts. He won 2 games this season, both against schools I remain unconvinced even exist. Mostly I'm just excited that people can now see that his system only works against high schoolers when you have a massive talent gap working in your favor. It was so annoying to always see his stupid name come up for every college coaching vacancy in Arkansas.

Archived