NFL 2022 Changes

simtek34

48 minutes ago, BJ Sands said:

Am I a nerd because I can’t wait to mix and match all the new helmets in Madden?

No. You're a nerd because you're here.

Signed, 

Fellow Nerd(s)

• Like 19
  • Love 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1

It's where I sit.

46 minutes ago, CDCLT said:

I hate the black helmet. I hate the stupid all-black Color Rush. All I can hope for is that this means the blue jersey is getting the primary designation this season. Black pants was the worst thing to happen to this team since Jimmy Clausen.

As long as they don't change the jerseys, they won't reach full on disaster mode. But this was about the worst thing they could do short of that. I knew the logo would disappear on the helmet, a blue helmet would've looked 1,000x better. This helmet would've looked much better paired with the blue jersey too. Although I disagree that they should switch to the blue jersey full-time. Blue helmet/black jersey/blue pants would be their ideal look to me.

41 minutes ago, cajunaggie08 said:

I wish they would have just applied the blue parts of the logo as individual decals rather than having a giant black decal on a black helmet

That would have been almost impossible to apply consistently.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Carolina Panthers (2012 - Pres)Carolina Hurricanes (2000 - Pres)

1 hour ago, BJ Sands said:

Am I a nerd because I can’t wait to mix and match all the new helmets in Madden?

I'm the same way my friend. I have been waiting since Madden 17 to wait out all the changes to unis to get a new one. I'm nerding out too.

It's going to be Christmas Morning in AUGUST BABY with SANTA MADDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
PersonDivided-2-1.png

10 minutes ago, willforgetmylogin said:

Dog I've been right about everything so far but the Saints, and that was a last minute decision.

Sorry you want to be me.

Broncos = Wrong

Saints = Wrong

Cincy = Wrong

The stuff you have gotten right so far is stuff a lot of people were already guessing/wanting, so you get zero credit there.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

Broncos = Wrong

Saints = Wrong

Cincy = Wrong

The stuff you have gotten right so far is stuff a lot of people were already guessing/wanting, so you get zero credit there.

I'm right about the Broncos and Bengals. I got NOLA wrong only because my source saw two options and thought white would be the choice.

• Dislike 1

This is one of the rare occasions where a contemporary concept that we've seen on these boards multiple times was actually adopted in real life. 

I would have expected them to mess it up by putting a key-line around the logo, or using a nonsensical logo sticker like the Saints did down the middle, but the Panthers didn't overthink this and unveiled a phenomenal lid. 

I wonder if this was why last year they designed the blue jerseys as home. Good call, these are really good

• Like 2

Someone already pointed out the inaccuracy of the Cincy leak. So apologies for double tapping that one.

Furthermore, the hemming and hawing over which leaks are accurate or not accurate or who really has "a guy" is played out on these boards.

This isn't a contest and all of this comes out eventually, it's not like a secret menu at a restaurant. Nobody dorky enough to be on these boards should care about clout or who has better or worse information.

• Like 2