College Football 2022

Kevin W.

2 hours ago, Hat Boy said:

Sigh.  I wish Army/Navy still looked like Army/Navy and not like a Nike fashion show.

6 minutes ago, dont care said:

Hate the helmet. I wish navy would realize the over detailed airbrushed helmets look like crap. And they have done it and ruined the past 3 or 4 army navy games.

The best NASA tribute uniforms were the ones done by UCF. This uniform is nice enough, but that helmet has too much detail. And if it's cold enough, I wonder how much of that could chip off over the course of the game. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 11/22/2022 at 10:23 AM, MJWalker45 said:

The best NASA tribute uniforms were the ones done by UCF. This uniform is nice enough, but that helmet has too much detail. And if it's cold enough, I wonder how much of that could chip off over the course of the game. 

Purdue’s were better than Navy’s as well.

But it’s weird to see Navy pushing its connection to a civilian agency. Maybe next year, Navy can play tribute to former Navy grads who work for the Department of Energy with a big atom on the side of their helmets. They could even borrow Army’s mascot to do the kicking.

gus-ss1.jpg

• LOL 1

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

15 minutes ago, Mingjai said:

Purdue’s were better than Navy’s as well.

But it’s weird to see Navy pushing its connection to a civilian agency. Maybe next year, Navy can play tribute to former Navy grads who work for the Department of Energy with a big atom on the side of their helmets. They could even borrow Army’s mascot to do the kicking.

gus-ss1.jpg

Army uniforms will be a tribute to the Davy Crockett rifle.

• Sad 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I don’t like the matchup in the Civil War. The shades of orange and green don’t compliment each other well and provide enough contrast. Each team’s primary colors are too bright. It would work if one of the schools was wearing black. I feel the way about this game that I did when Georgia and Florida briefly wore home uniforms against each other. I’m color blind and it can be difficult at a quick glance.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, aawagner011 said:

I don’t like the matchup in the Civil War. The shades of orange and green don’t compliment each other well and provide enough contrast. Each team’s primary colors are too bright. It would work if one of the schools was wearing black. I feel the way about this game that I did when Georgia and Florida briefly wore home uniforms against each other. I’m color blind and it can be difficult at a quick glance.

I was gonna say. Orange vs Green is just a stones throw from Red vs Green, which as we all know never ends well. At least the helmets would provide more contrast. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I really like the green vs. orange and vastly prefer it over the yellow vs. black (2006 & 2018) and yellow vs. orange (2020) matchups. The two schools’ primary colors are definitely very bright but I think the green vs. orange is a really nice showcase of those colors. I do get the color blind issue, though,  especially with the Color Rush style mono vs. mono matchup. Ideally I’d like something like green jerseys & yellow pants for the Ducks against orange jerseys & black pants for the Beavs.

• Like 1

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

6 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

I think it's absolutely fantastic.

1236850496.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

USATSI_17244472.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

9f5a9844-da1e-496b-9ced-5ed1d11b3701-eug

Also,

Go Beavs. FTD.

• Like 11
  • Love 1

On 11/22/2022 at 9:08 AM, Hat Boy said:

Sigh.  I wish Army/Navy still looked like Army/Navy and not like a Nike fashion show.

In my opinion, Nike has done well with the different major Army units. Under Armour reached the last couple years. The airbrushed throw backs to Staubach and company were awful.