College Football 2022

Kevin W.

50 minutes ago, Webfooter said:

Oregon going with the nightmare/eggshell/nightmare combo, last worn last year in the Pac-12 CG.  This time they should be getting a win in them.

Somebody at Nike dunked an Oreo into some milk and then thought....."damn. that would make a sweet uniform combo for Oregon!"

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, FSUViking said:

Somebody at Nike dunked an Oreo into some milk and then thought....."damn. that would make a sweet uniform combo for Oregon!"

You must really use some force when dunking your Oreos if the milk ends up looking like that.

• LOL 1

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

8 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Oregon State is finally wearing black/cream/black for Friday’s game at Washington:

This is the 4th season for this uni set, but this’ll be the first time they’ve mixed and matched the black and cream uni pieces. Black/white/black is a classic road look for them, so I’m glad they’re finally breaking it out with this set.

Woaahhh finally

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BlazerBlaze said:

UGA also honoring Coach and Trippi on the sidelines this weekend. Hearing conflicting reports on if the buttonup and tie logo will be used on the helmets or a simplified VD and the G sticker. 

Hearing rumors they may have a jersey patch, too.

Let me describe the scene live on ESPNU right now.

Alabama A&M vs Mississippi Valley State.

MVS in monotone forest green (home team).

AAM in monotone maroon (visiting team).

Me no like!

Hotter Than July > Thriller

6 minutes ago, 4_tattoos said:

Let me describe the scene live on ESPNU right now.

Alabama A&M vs Mississippi Valley State.

MVS in monotone forest green (home team).

AAM in monotone maroon (visiting team).

Me no like!

It might be the best option though, and besides Christmas starts November 1st nowadays.

The other options are:

ESPN: 

App State - White/White/Black

Coastal Carolina - Monochrome Black

CBSSN:

UTEP - Monochrome White

Rice - Navy/Grey/Navy

So I'm guessing "dark mode" is the flipside to "icy whites" these days?? And if SMU keeps on with all this Dallas stuff, they may as well pull a UALR and completely rebrand themselves to U of Dallas or UT-Dallas or something...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

45 minutes ago, tBBP said:

So I'm guessing "dark mode" is the flipside to "icy whites" these days?? And if SMU keeps on with all this Dallas stuff, they may as well pull a UALR and completely rebrand themselves to U of Dallas or UT-Dallas or something...

There already is a U of Dallas, and SMU is private, so won't be UT-Dallas. 

Does seem like the phrase has switched from "blackout" to "dark mode". 

• Like 3

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

9 hours ago, WSU151 said:

these players/croots are addicted to their cell phones. Programs/ Nike are speaking their language. 

• Like 3

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

11 hours ago, WSU151 said:

There already is a U of Dallas, and SMU is private, so won't be UT-Dallas. 

AND there already is a UT-Dallas

I actually think it's a good idea for SMU to market themselves as "Dallas' CFB team." Yes we all know there are more UT, A&M, OU and other P5 school fans in Dallas. But SMU is the only FBS school that plays in Dallas so might as well do all that you can to claim it. If they rely on only trying to appeal to alumni, they'll never get a fan base going as SMU is a relatively small school for the FBS level (7,000 undergrads)

• Like 3

Cal is breaking out new road throwbacks tomorrow at USC and they’re absolutely gorgeous:

They’ve worn the blue Joe Roth throwbacks at home vs. whichever one of USC or UCLA they have on the schedule (should see them vs. UCLA in 3 weeks) , but now they have the matching road set that’ll presumably be reserved for their trips to LA from now on. Gonna be an absolutely gorgeous matchup in the Coliseum tomorrow.

• Like 10

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1