College Football 2022

Kevin W.

I can usually get past whatever crazy alternates Oregon comes up with, for the most part they are put together well. Not today. The mix between hot pink and volt is just incredibly eye-burning and nauseating. Definitely a swing and a miss here. Would have preferred with them going with just hot pink numbers/wings and either silver or white accents. 

• Like 1

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

44 minutes ago, SSmith48 said:

I can usually get past whatever crazy alternates Oregon comes up with, for the most part they are put together well. Not today. The mix between hot pink and volt is just incredibly eye-burning and nauseating. Definitely a swing and a miss here. Would have preferred with them going with just hot pink numbers/wings and either silver or white accents. 

The volt is what makes the uniform and ties it all together IMO. Makes it look more like an “Oregon” uniform rather than just a black and pink scheme or even a black/pink/silver scheme like they did in 2014.. The pink & volt is a complementary color scheme (or at least very close to it), and a color scheme that Nike has used time and time again specifically on different Air Max models. From what I’ve seen, Oregon fans have pretty much universally applauded these. That’s become increasingly rare over the years, especially with special alternate uniforms. 

• Like 4
  • Meh 1
  • Yawn 1

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Something that flew under the radar...

Here are images from Ohio State's first few games this year (not counting the black uniform game);

spacer.png

And here are a handful of images from Saturday's game against Iowa...

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

If you're like me, and totally obsessed with the socks worn with football uniforms (and baseball uniforms, too, but that's another story...) you noticed this right away.  Looks pretty amazing, in my humble opinion.

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Something that flew under the radar...

Here are images from Ohio State's first few games this year (not counting the black uniform game);

spacer.png

And here are a handful of images from Saturday's game against Iowa...

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

If you're like me, and totally obsessed with the socks worn with football uniforms (and baseball uniforms, too, but that's another story...) you noticed this right away.  Looks pretty amazing, in my humble opinion.

The red socks/tights looks so much better than the white, which sort of just blend in with the gray pants.  The red also provides a better color balance.

• Like 4

On 10/24/2022 at 1:18 PM, Sec19Row53 said:

Ken Ruettgers would like a word with you (10/31/94 at Chicago)
K64jpof.jpg

This would be a lifetime ban in Goodell’s NFL

• LOL 1

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins