College Football 2022

Kevin W.

1 hour ago, Mingjai said:

And I though they had bottomed out last Saturday… ugh.

https://twitter.com/byufootball/status/1579484862427590656

spacer.png

spacer.png

These graphics would look way cooler as wall coverings around the stadium than on the helmet. 

I think they're trying to compete with Utah's helmets...but they don't need to. 

• Like 3

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

34 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

These graphics would look way cooler as wall coverings around the stadium than on the helmet. 

I think they're trying to compete with Utah's helmets...but they don't need to. 

they have one of the most recognizable brands/ unis in CFB and they chose to burn it to hades. Just be you BYU. 

• Like 5

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

I know everyone loves Retro Benny, but I'm not a fan of when OSU puts it on their helmets. 

Here's a look at the uniform combo, all black most likely as usual. I'm getting pretty bored with this set of OSU uniforms, can't wait until they get a set that they are willing to mix and match with more and hopefully ditch the cream.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WestCoastBias said:

I know everyone loves Retro Benny, but I'm not a fan of when OSU puts it on their helmets. 

Here's a look at the uniform combo, all black most likely as usual. I'm getting pretty bored with this set of OSU uniforms, can't wait until they get a set that they are willing to mix and match with more and hopefully ditch the cream.

Retro Benny is great, but I hate how they’ve gone with the monochrome version on the helmets the last couple of times instead of the far superior full-color version:

spacer.png
As for the uniforms, I don’t think they’ll mix and match much at all as long as Jonathan Smith is the head coach. It’s a shame, really, because there are some really great combos that could be worn with their current set. I actually hope they stick with the cream whenever they update uniforms again.

• Like 16

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

3 hours ago, WestCoastBias said:

It looks bad because they decided to go monochrome with it again.  The full color version is the far superior version.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WestCoastBias said:

SPACE U

I think UCF would do well by itself to officially revert to Citronauts, its original name in '68-69, and adopt their Space Game/Space U colors.  Fits so much better than Black & Vegas Gold + Knights, that, for some reason, students in 1970 thought was a good fit for this university.

In my opinion, it's their next logical evolution and one that would really separate their brand.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, NH4 said:

North Carolina going with a carolina blue chrome helmet with the Heel logo

I'll have to see it in action, but I don't know that that particular hue of blue works in that finish.

Having said that: I think I'd like to see the Snatit try out something like that....

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

8 minutes ago, tBBP said:

Having said that: I think I'd like to see the Snatit try out something like that....

Maybe just the Carolina blue color, because I don't want a chrome helmet like that unless they create a new alternate that would complement it. Their current jerseys and pants wouldn't. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

15 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Retro Benny is great, but I hate how they’ve gone with the monochrome version on the helmets the last couple of times instead of the far superior full-color version:

spacer.png
As for the uniforms, I don’t think they’ll mix and match much at all as long as Jonathan Smith is the head coach. It’s a shame, really, because there are some really great combos that could be worn with their current set. I actually hope they stick with the cream whenever they update uniforms again.

It's a fantastic logo and I own clothing with it on it, but I just don't think any of those old retro logos (Kansas State, Baylor, etc.) look good on helmets. At least that full color Retro Benny was worn with the Giant Killers throwbacks, those are always a great look and made sense to use the logo. All orange Retro Benny with the modern uniforms though ain't it. 

spacer.png

• Like 8

56 minutes ago, WestCoastBias said:

The new Oklahoma Prentice Gautt "Unity" uniforms.

I actually like these quite a bit.

Kinda weird though that they didn't add the thin white stripe to the sleeve stripes that is on the helmet stripe. 

How does this honor the past in any way?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCoastBias said:

The new Oklahoma Prentice Gautt "Unity" uniforms.

I actually like these quite a bit.

Kinda weird though that they didn't add the thin white stripe to the sleeve stripes that is on the helmet stripe. 

If these are gonna end up replacing the Rough Rider uniforms, then it's a major downgrade. The anthracite really doesn't work for them, and they could use more white on the jersey, the crimson numbers are going to be hard to read, even with the white outlines.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)