College Football 2022

Kevin W.

On 10/6/2022 at 4:10 PM, Sec19Row53 said:

Just curious - why do you think they look cool? I assume it is because the colors seem to work well together (and in how they are presented), but I don't want to put words in our mouth.

Yes, because the colors work well together and for both were executed good looks wise.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EddieJ1984 said:

Yes, because the colors work well together and for both were executed good looks wise.

Thanks.

I can't get past that I expect the Lions to be Honolulu blue and silver, but other than that I really can't argue with you.

I'm less sure of the Royals' look, but that's about it. 

It's where I sit.

I almost wish that matchup would be LSU in all gold and the Vols in all white....all we'd need is a constant buzzing sound and jumbo sized electric football bases 😅

• Like 1

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I'm digging what Michigan State is wearing today...the triple stripe looks good, but needs triple stripes on the pants

And Virginia looks great in the gloss navy helmets/navy jerseys/white pants. As much as I like the white helmets, today’s uni is on point. 

Michigan vs Indiana is a great looking game.

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

2 minutes ago, Magic Dynasty said:

04e5eb6b-0e02-44bf-ba29-517659b1eaca-FLG

Florida-Missouri looked great today. 

Missouri should stick to wearing black helmets and let the team in Baton Rouge be the Tiger team with yellow helmets. 

• Like 9

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

21 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Missouri looks like they just decided to copy the look of the team they're playing, to include the script Tigers.

I LOVE me a good script helmet, but they’ve jumped the shark recently. 

Mizzou and Okie State both have multiple logos that work better on helmets than scripts, and they’re just the tip of the iceberg nowadays. 

• Like 2

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

Oregon has officially revealed their Breast Cancer awareness uniforms that’ll be worn October 22nd against UCLA:

These jerseys initially leaked back in the Spring, so it’s nice to finally see the whole package. This is the first BCA uniform for the Ducks since 2014. I’m a big fan of the highlighter yellow accents, which IMO give the uni more of an “Oregon” feel than just a black and pink scheme. I was told the helmets would be pink, but obviously that ended up being incorrect. Last year’s black helmets were very likely repainted to have pink gradient wings instead of yellow, which work really well with the jerseys.

• Love 2

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1