College Football 2022

Kevin W.

3 hours ago, WestCoastBias said:

The new Oklahoma Prentice Gautt "Unity" uniforms.

I actually like these quite a bit.

Kinda weird though that they didn't add the thin white stripe to the sleeve stripes that is on the helmet stripe. 

That's just awful.  My goodness, I thought nothing in CFB could still surprise me.

I guess in the season they decide to play like some garbage second-tier  team, they figure they may as well dress like one. 

• Yawn 2

3 hours ago, Jay_Mellowed said:

Wish they’d consider putting a maroon face mask on the white helmet, but nonetheless, I like this script as a one-off.

all these pop warner white facemasks are killing me ... softly. 

• Like 1

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

6 hours ago, Webfooter said:

So what are we exactly looking at besides there being red light coming from inside the stadium?

I believe it's the red light coming from inside the stadium.

(I took it to mean they're working on some kind of promotion that more prominently features red.)

FIU with "Vice City" decals and accessories. Seems kinda redundant to not follow through on the whole idea, but I'm not surprised it happened the way it did with such a poorly supported program. The Vice theme has reached the end of its life cycle anyway. 

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

1 hour ago, lahaye7 said:

these ucf space u alts look pretty solid. The helmet decal could use a little white. 

Agree. The UCF helmet decal is nice but hard to see from distance. A white outline border or incorporating white letters with the chrome blue as a bold accent border would help.  Not bad overall. very different then their usual color scheme. 

• Like 1

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

A couple weeks ago, I discussed how the Ole Miss uniforms were a mess. Their uniforms for this weekend perfectly show what I’m talking about.

It’s the exact same as this style, except they can’t pick a helmet stripe style.

spacer.png

Ole Miss desperately needs to clean things up and streamline their look. They’re a total mess right now but could be great. There’s zero reason to have different white helmets with different stripe styles. The northwestern stripe is totally out of left field.

And if you’re wondering whether the differences in stripes in just a change from one year to the next, they used the northwestern stripe on their Realtree helmet a few weeks back. Ole Miss is approaching group of five catalog order levels of brand cohesion.

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

15 hours ago, WSU151 said:

I had no idea that Amon was very much built into/below ground

It was, a little. 

Of course, the bowl is also the only part of the original stadium (along with a couple medallions and an old door) left over.  

• Like 1

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

I really hate Ole Miss in white helmets. I don't know why, but I do. It's somehow even more incomplete (for lack of a better word) than when they decided to switch to plain white pants.

Variety is fine. And frankly, I think all three of their primary jerseys work: navy, red, and powder. (It's kind of cool that they can just swap out the base color, leave all the other elements white, and the jersey remains recognizable as an Ole Miss jersey.) But in order for that to really work in sum, it needs the grey pants and the navy or powder helmet.

The white/powder/white really just looks like a catalog example or something.

• Like 7

13 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

A couple weeks ago, I discussed how the Ole Miss uniforms were a mess. Their uniforms for this weekend perfectly show what I’m talking about.

It’s the exact same as this style, except they can’t pick a helmet stripe style.

spacer.png

Ole Miss desperately needs to clean things up and streamline their look. They’re a total mess right now but could be great. There’s zero reason to have different white helmets with different stripe styles. The northwestern stripe is totally out of left field.

And if you’re wondering whether the differences in stripes in just a change from one year to the next, they used the northwestern stripe on their Realtree helmet a few weeks back. Ole Miss is approaching group of five catalog order levels of brand cohesion.

spacer.png

I think this is their best uniform, I feel like they only wear the powder blue now though. 

usatsi_11274464.jpg

• Like 5