College Football 2022

Kevin W.

23 minutes ago, Red Wolf said:

Don't worry, there's a worse conference matchup for Arkansas in the near future.

o2K0YNQ.jpgYGwFm1i.jpg

Including Alabama, 3 teams will have essentially the same exact look, barring a few different quirks in between. That's gotta be a record in a conference right?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BltzW said:

Including Alabama, 3 teams will have essentially the same exact look, barring a few different quirks in between. That's gotta be a record in a conference right?

How many Tigers are in that league? Three? They like collecting things in sets of three. Hahahahahaha!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Dislike 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

4 hours ago, WSU151 said:

It looks like Arizona has ditched the navy facemasks this year (which is a downgrade in my opinion); all four games so far have white helmet/white mask:

Major Takeaways in the Arizona Football loss to Cal

Arizona vs. Mississippi State final score: Wildcats stifled by own mistakes  in home loss to Bulldogs - Arizona Desert Swarm

I like the white face masks more.

I love Arizona's uniforms, one of the best looks in the Pac-12. But I think they should bring back their old custom number font.

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, MNtwins3 said:

And on top of that there are 3 "Tigers" in the conference

Tigers must be popular in the deep south. The SIAC (D2 conference in much of the same footprint) has 5 member schools called the tigers.

• Dislike 1

Hotter Than July > Thriller

2 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

Tigers must be popular in the deep south. The SIAC (D2 conference in much of the same footprint) has 5 member schools called the tigers.

Wanna press that popularity even further?

Down in the HBCU world,  Texas Southern, Grambling State, Jackson State, AND Tennessee State are all--you guessed it--Tigers. (As are Morehouse, Tuskegee--albeit with the color identifier "Golden"--and my hometown high-school alma mater, because I'm sure y'all care about that. 😄)

• Like 4

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

On 9/25/2022 at 6:35 PM, _RH_ said:

Question about K-State helmets: are they a "true silver" or is there some blue in there ala Dallas Cowboys?   For their pants, it seems like they kept the shiny material longer than most schools, but does it seems toned down now?

usa_today_19112800.jpg

Glad it’s not just me. What’s ColorWerx up to these days?

• Like 1
Midway.png

12 hours ago, WestCoastBias said:

I like the white face masks more.

I love Arizona's uniforms, one of the best looks in the Pac-12. But I think they should bring back their old custom number font.

spacer.png

That’s just a reuse of the Titans’ old number font. I’m glad they went back to a block font. 

• Like 2

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

On 9/27/2022 at 11:30 AM, WSU151 said:

It looks like Arizona has ditched the navy facemasks this year (which is a downgrade in my opinion); all four games so far have white helmet/white mask:

Major Takeaways in the Arizona Football loss to Cal

Arizona vs. Mississippi State final score: Wildcats stifled by own mistakes  in home loss to Bulldogs - Arizona Desert Swarm

I think the blue masks look superior but I love these uniforms and hope the program can at least be pulled into mediocrity from its current state or we are likely to see the next coach or two go full fleck and destroy a great look. 

• Like 1

No joke: this is one of my favorite college uniforms of all time. I loved the Titans font on UA. Block numbers are too thick, this font is just vertical enough.

spacer.png

• Like 4

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

12 hours ago, Webfooter said:

Oregon going green/green/yellow against Stanford.

After yellow/green/yellow, this is about as good as it gets for the Ducks. Wish they went with green socks, but overall it’s a fantastic look and sure to be one of their best combos (if not the best) of this season.  They haven’t worn G/G/Y since the 2013 game vs. Oregon State, and prior to that hadn’t been worn since 2005. The ‘13 combo had dark green helmets, while this version has the more fitting apple green lids. Despite being somewhat of a rare combo for the Ducks, it’s one that’s been worn by some true legends of the program:

For those that may not be aware, those pics are of Ahmad Rashad (Bobby Moore at the time), Dan Fouts, Haloti Ngata, and Marcus Mariota.

• Like 2

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

2 hours ago, upperV03 said:

After yellow/green/yellow, this is about as good as it gets for the Ducks. Wish they went with green socks, but overall it’s a fantastic look and sure to be one of their best combos (if not the best) of this season.  They haven’t worn G/G/Y since the 2013 game vs. Oregon State, and prior to that hadn’t been worn since 2005. The ‘13 combo had dark green helmets, while this version has the more fitting apple green lids. Despite being somewhat of a rare combo for the Ducks, it’s one that’s been worn by some true legends of the program:

For those that may not be aware, those pics are of Ahmad Rashad (Bobby Moore at the time), Dan Fouts, Haloti Ngata, and Marcus Mariota.

If they actually had a true primary home uniform GGY would be my pick. It's a shame it's the rarest combination.

• Like 1