College Football 2022

Kevin W.

3 hours ago, 4_tattoos said:

South Dakota State has been wearing white helmets during this playoff run.

Which I hate. Jacks gotta wear blue helmets or it's just weird. If we lose to NDSU after we won the marker this year, I'll blame the helmets in hopes it catches on and the team trashes them.

This could have been an amazing uniform match up, but the damn helmets. Smh

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

Any uniform info for the FCS Championship game on Sunday? I'm guessing NDSU will go GWG, but will South Dakota State go all blue? 

Bison Open Valley Football Schedule Saturday at South Dakota - NDSU

2022 Iowa football opponent preview: South Dakota State Jackrabbits - Black  Heart Gold Pants

Either GWG or GwGr for NDSU. I'd lean for the latter. 

• Like 1

AmPJ0Ty.png 

SoFi Stadium is coming together for the natty.

Looks like this title game will lean into black and gold. Last year’s had a lot of white.

I’m assuming both endzones will be black with Georgia’s wordmark in red and TCU’s in purple. Would expect both to be outlined in white.

spacer.png

So this may become interesting...

TL; DR: Coach Prime's contract—or rather, the contact CU has with The Swoosh—stipulates Prime must wear swoosh-branded apparel on the sidelines. Whole lotta nothing until you remember Deion's endorsement deal with Under Armour...

• Like 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

11 hours ago, tBBP said:

So this may become interesting...

TL; DR: Coach Prime's contract—or rather, the contact CU has with The Swoosh—stipulates Prime must wear swoosh-branded apparel on the sidelines. Whole lotta nothing until you remember Deion's endorsement deal with Under Armour...

The one advantage with colleges is that Prime can change how he addresses to minimize the potential of wearing Nike. He could also wear unbranded Under Armour shoes as well. There are soccer coaches that will do that if their team's contracts with adidas or Nike say they have to wear the team's branding. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

27 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

The one advantage with colleges is that Prime can change how he addresses to minimize the potential of wearing Nike. He could also wear unbranded Under Armour shoes as well. There are soccer coaches that will do that if their team's contracts with adidas or Nike say they have to wear the team's branding. 

I seem to recall pictures of LSU’s Les Miles wearing Zephyr hats that were rebranded as Nike. Am I just imagining that?

• Like 1

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

Saw this floating around Facebook as possible championship logos for each team. Not a fan of my Dawgs one. The collar and the spikes last year was just so spot on and this one misses the mark. The squares + the swooping sofi roof clash to much for my liking. 

• Like 2
Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

37 minutes ago, BlazerBlaze said:

Saw this floating around Facebook as possible championship logos for each team. Not a fan of my Dawgs one. The collar and the spikes last year was just so spot on and this one misses the mark. The squares + the swooping sofi roof clash to much for my liking. 

Saw those this morning but opted not to post them out of fear of bad juju 😂

On 1/6/2023 at 9:26 AM, aawagner011 said:

Red was never in doubt for Georgia, but it is now official. I haven’t seen TCU announce their uniform yet, though I have seen a few Horned Frog fans on social media speculating about wearing black/white/black.

Looks like this is coming true. Not TCU’s best look, in my opinion. Would prefer purple lids and pants or the all white instead of the black.

First look at TCU with the national title game patch. Still awaiting clarification on the pants, but fully expecting black helmet, white jersey, black pants.

On another note, the field has looked “done” for a day or two, but I still think they are going to paint the endzones black. There’s a chance they could be plain. New Orleans did that the year LSU beat Clemson. Every other title game in the CFP era has had black endzones. However, I feel confident they will be black for a few reasons. The graphics between the 20 yard lines look crisp and finished. The endzones still have hints of blue from the NFL games. Also, if they were going with plain endzones, they would have outlined the CFP logos to match the one at midfield. Looks like the wordmarks are done but expecting the black backgrounds in the next day or so after the teams practice.

• Like 1