College Football 2022

Kevin W.

1 hour ago, Ninoners said:

I'm going to pistol whip the next person that says "Natty".  Lol.  But seriously,  it's awful.spacer.png

Please do. I swear any time I hear someone use that term it makes them sound like that kid in high school who was trying to be cool, but just ends up looking like the desperate fool that everyone laughs at.

^ y’all sound like guys whose team ain’t never won a natty

————

On a serious note, are they gonna paint the endzones black? As of tonight - 21 hours to kickoff - and the field still looks like this.

spacer.png

I would be fine with plain green endzones (not preferred but it’s fine), however, they still have heavy hints of blue from either the Rams or Chargers. Also, the CFP logo at midfield is outlined in black while the endzone logos are not. I was certain the endzones would be black a couple days ago, but now I’m not sure. If they were going to paint them black, you’d have thought they’d have a first coat down at a minimum. Perhaps it’s quick drying and they can still do it? Maybe they’ll spot spray some green over the blue?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, alxy8s said:

spacer.png

The Colts logo was clearly visible during last year’s game, so they very well leave the end zones tinted blue tonight. 

That’s putting it nicely. It looked way worse towards the end of the game.

Looks like I wasn’t patient enough and the field looks great now, indeed.

spacer.png

• Like 2

3 hours ago, alxy8s said:

spacer.png

The Colts logo was clearly visible during last year’s game, so they very well leave the end zones tinted blue tonight. 

Indy's field is a little different I think.  I believe that Indy's field has the Colts designs as the color of the turf itself (blue, white, etc) and not painted on like places like Atlanta and LA.  

2 hours ago, pm400 said:

This feels like those times Oregon wore the neon and then the grayscale designs in their title game appearances. Come on, how often do you guys get to the big stage?! Wear your proper colors! Also, the supersized frog is not much better than numbers on the side of the helmet or the supersized Boise bronco. Just stick to the regulars.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

15 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

This feels like those times Oregon wore the neon and then the grayscale designs in their title game appearances. Come on, how often do you guys get to the big stage?! Wear your proper colors! Also, the supersized frog is not much better than numbers on the side of the helmet or the supersized Boise bronco. Just stick to the regulars.

I much prefer the purple frog on the black helmets. I can't quite put my finger on why that is, but it just looks like a more complete look.

DLLS3KHAPDE2YGZWUMMDL26DX4.jpg

6_5450296.jpg

• Like 3

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

5 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

That’s putting it nicely. It looked way worse towards the end of the game.

Looks like I wasn’t patient enough and the field looks great now, indeed.

spacer.png

It certainly helps that both teams use black as their secondary color. Makes the designs actually feel like team designs unlike other years.

• Like 1

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

On 1/8/2023 at 6:59 PM, Ninoners said:

I'm going to pistol whip the next person that says "Natty".  Lol.  But seriously,  it's awful.

Hey Farva, has this guy edited the audio of his drum playing or is it natural?

I'd like to think TCU getting caved in tonight is karma for wearing black.

On 1/8/2023 at 7:48 PM, aawagner011 said:

^ y’all sound like guys whose team ain’t never won a natty

————

On a serious note, are they gonna paint the endzones black? As of tonight - 21 hours to kickoff - and the field still looks like this.

spacer.png

I would be fine with plain green endzones (not preferred but it’s fine), however, they still have heavy hints of blue from either the Rams or Chargers. Also, the CFP logo at midfield is outlined in black while the endzone logos are not. I was certain the endzones would be black a couple days ago, but now I’m not sure. If they were going to paint them black, you’d have thought they’d have a first coat down at a minimum. Perhaps it’s quick drying and they can still do it? Maybe they’ll spot spray some green over the blue?

Since I never went to a school that had a football program...  I never had a team to have a chance to win a natty.  *lol*

Does NCAA D-2 count? Because if so, my hometown school (UWF) won its *natty* in the 2019 postseason—against a team 3.5 hours up the road from me, no less...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||