2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

57 minutes ago, ManillaToad said:

Getting pretty tired of this uniform. They could at least try it with the gold pants

Should never have been worn past October '94 to SB29 if you really wanna get into it.

But ya, it's real fresh, clean, siccc and icey

• Like 4

6uXNWAo.png

29 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

Intrasquad scrimmage alert in Santa Clara. Not the best time to wear the red/white-heavy combo.

It's a nice match-up, but still would've preferred this:

nsfv5ysvmkeii5njeyky.jpg

• Like 4

6uXNWAo.png

I don't understand why the Seahawks ever wear all-white on the road. The grey and blue pants look so much better.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

5 hours ago, ManillaToad said:

Bucs in red over pewter and the Panthers not in monochrome it's a miracle

i still hate Panthers in black pants.

• Like 7
  • Dislike 1

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

6 hours ago, Cujo said:

The lazy dropshadow on their 2 absolutely kills me

Ffx2YQCVUAAHTjF?format=jpg&name=large

I was gonna say “well ackshually its historically accurate,” but man it really is just a shoddy reproduction of they had in ‘94, which it turns out was an even shoddier reproduction of what they actually had in ‘55.

a98e8e56-619f-48e6-9574-c36960e93b3b_1.2
Throoowback49ersjerseysGetty.png

• Like 8

On 10/17/2022 at 5:35 PM, GoHawks said:

I think Seahawks will wear white/grey this week. They have worn that combo for the last 2 years against blue teams so hopefully that trend continues otherwise this game is going to look like a mess with the chargers in all navy and the Seahawks in white/navy.

I still think the chargers should have white pants with that bolt colorway to balance the uniform. 

7 hours ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

I don't understand why the Seahawks ever wear all-white on the road. The grey and blue pants look so much better.

I think the all white is my favorite of the road uniform options but I can see why people prefer the other uni combos more.

• Like 2