2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

30 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

Something no one seems to have mentioned on here is that the Texans busted out the white on white look on the road for what I believe is the first time since that 2012 playoff game at New England. It was actually refreshing to get a break from the navy pants.

Looks like they've only gone white over white for 3 previous games. At New England in 2016 for a Color Rush game, at New England for the Divisional Round in 2012 (they got blown out at NE in the navy pants a few weeks earlier), and at Indy in 2009.

• Like 2

I personally would love for [what I've been calling] the Brady Block numbers to come back...subtly, they and the NOB font that came with it were distinctive and "theirs". That to the side, though...yes, the gray silver pants work WONDERS for this set. I say pair them with the white jerseys, as well.

• Like 3

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

14 minutes ago, fouhy12 said:

Looks like the players are in a mix of plain blue socks and blue with red at the bottom. 

We need an NFL sock czar. 

The socks are a lost cause y'all. Just gotta let it go.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

6uXNWAo.png

I’ve never really liked the Patriots’ red facemasks, always thought they looked out of place and stuck out in a bad way. It was especially pronounced for me with their old set with how little red there was on the jerseys and pants, but it’s still bugged me a little bit even with their current uniforms. With the official introduction of these new gray pants, though, dare I say that I finally like the red masks because of the red-heavy pant striping. Two gray/silver uniform elements with what I’d consider to be a pretty similar color balance between the gray, red, and navy. I’m sure they’ll stick with the navy pants on the road (and probably continue wearing them at home from time to time), but these gray pants are all they need and do absolute wonders for the uniform set as a whole.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1