2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

I see the pattern for the Cardinals' black jersey. The regular black jersey they have always worn them for the first October home game under the current HC. Last time that wasn't the case was in 2018 when Arizona wore them against the Lions in December. The color rush black jersey they have always worn them for Thursday night games, when the color rush requirement was a thing and after.

Whenever the Broncos redesign their uniforms to be closer to the color rush/80s sets, I'd love for them for include white over blue as a combo, but it just looks atrocious on this set. They were able to tastefully use side paneling for over 2 decades and did so better than basically every other side panel set out there, and yet they somehow decide now to break that streak. NFL aesthetics this year have really gone down the toilet, and I thought it couldn't get much worse than last year.

• Like 10

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

19 hours ago, AgentColon2 said:

That fate will depend on if the NFC chooses to wear white.

No chance the Eagles wear anything but their standard home jersey.  Bills will be in white.

• Yawn 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 10/27/2022 at 4:43 AM, Pigskin12 said:

justin-forsett-nfl-baltimore-ravens-tamp

Challenge: Find a recent interconference matchup that looked this much worse the previous meeting (8 years prior).

Anything containing those digital duds is already tied for worst

• Like 2

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

21 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

The orange socks to me made it that much worse. Plus white at home for an inter conference game is a huge no-no for me.

Thankfully there's a 17th game now. So one of those games that fell to WAH can be recovered. 

I'm pulling hard for the Ravens and Packers to finish in the same place. I want to see the uniform matchup that we've been robbed of for all these years. Next year the AFC North will host the team from the NFC North that finishes in the same place as them. Minnesota looks like they'll win the NFC North. I hope the Bengals win the AFC North. If the Packers and Ravens both finish in second place in their respective divisions, Green Bay at Baltimore. I hope it stays that way.

1 hour ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Good looking game tonight. Both teams wearing top-shelf looks from their available uniforms.

If this was the pre-Nike fabrics, it would look even better.

At least the Bucs.  The flat purple actually looks decent on the Ravens.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

49 minutes ago, gothedistance said:

Thankfully there's a 17th game now. So one of those games that fell to WAH can be recovered. 

I'm pulling hard for the Ravens and Packers to finish in the same place. I want to see the uniform matchup that we've been robbed of for all these years. Next year the AFC North will host the team from the NFC North that finishes in the same place as them. Minnesota looks like they'll win the NFC North. I hope the Bengals win the AFC North. If the Packers and Ravens both finish in second place in their respective divisions, Green Bay at Baltimore. I hope it stays that way.

We all know that Baltimore would probably wear black for that game even if it did happen lol. Really would need the stars to align.

On 10/26/2022 at 4:59 PM, Rockstar Matt said:

Cowboys are wearing navy at home and the Bears are supposedly wearing those hideous orange uniforms.

Gross. 

Am I the only one who likes color vs color matchups? I enjoyed it when the cowboys and broncos both wore their color jerseys in preseason and I liked Chicago's alternate orange jersey until they mixed in the orange helmet and socks.

• Like 1

I don’t mind color versus color matchups if they’re appealing aesthetically. The former Rams “mustard” leotard look versus the Chiefs “ketchup” - not so much. 

The teams are what’s crucial if it’s going to be color versus color, it won’t fit if they’re relatively close together either (I.e. Team A has red as a primary and Team B orange, etc.)

• Like 1

I am likely in the minority, but I’d really like to see my Browns adopt the inverted legend orange jerseys, orange pants like they currently have and either the traditional striped socks or the brown socks from their current color rush. If they wrote that against a team with a dark color scheme (for instance the Bengals in their black pants and jersey, or the Bucs in their all pewter, but with white or red socks), that would be decent. 

my 2cents

14 hours ago, gothedistance said:

They played in Baltimore last year.

ravens21_wk15_tylerhuntler2-800x445.jpg

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃