2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

23 hours ago, tBBP said:

Well, here's my counterargument...

72519871.jpg

885c39ed98045c90e6645a39f43777d4.jpg

vince_carter_dunk.jpg

vince-carter-noren-trotman.jpg

I always thought those were one of the best NBA sets of its time; they'd also look right at home in the landscape of today's NBA. (Doggone it Toronto...why'd you have to ditch those???)

The irony of this is those are my favorite Raptors jerseys (and in my top-10 all-time NBA jerseys) and I completley forgot about them. 

Light purple, black and red like that Raptors or the Monarchs further up look good. I just don't think the Raven's dark purple and black would mesh well with red.

• Like 5

Color Rush is confirmed for Detroit on social media. Why do the Dolphins always do this? It’s white over aqua pretty much all the time on the road unless the opposing team wears a monochrome/Color Rush look. Then it’s the stupid white pants and white socks look. The aqua pants would’ve added some much needed color to this matchup and still clashed perfectly.

On 10/28/2022 at 11:51 AM, leopard88 said:

They played in Baltimore last year.

ravens21_wk15_tylerhuntler2-800x445.jpg

That's the color rush jersey/uniform. I meant the Ravens regular purple jersey. They haven't even worn those when they played Green Bay in the preseason; the Ravens wore white at home in the two times they hosted them.

If the stars aligned, we might also get to see something different to what we saw with MIN vs CIN and CHI vs CLE in 2021. 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Pigskin12 said:

Color Rush is confirmed for Detroit on social media. Why do the Dolphins always do this? It’s white over aqua pretty much all the time on the road unless the opposing team wears a monochrome/Color Rush look. Then it’s the stupid white pants and white socks look. The aqua pants would’ve added some much needed color to this matchup and still clashed perfectly.

I wish Miami wore the aqua pants too. We see the all white plenty of times when they are at home.

And how come teams are allowed to wear white against the Lions' gray (or whatever color you want to call it) uniform now? It used to be that the opposing team were forced to wear their colored jersey/uniform when Detroit busted the color rush out.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gothedistance said:

That's the color rush jersey/uniform. I meant the Ravens regular purple jersey. They haven't even worn those when they played Green Bay in the preseason; the Ravens wore white at home in the two times they hosted them.

If the stars aligned, we might also get to see something different to what we saw with MIN vs CIN and CHI vs CLE in 2021. 

And then the last game would be DET at PIT, which would hopefully have the Lions in something other than all white this time. Improvements all around.

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

Denver wearing blue pants with the white jerseys proves they need to change their uniforms. Just getting rid of the side stripes on the jersey would improve them, but they need a new look.

new ownership might just do it. Just drop the panel stripes and it would fine. Number font and helmet are fine (royal blue would be my preference,) it still is the basic SB winning unis.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

1 hour ago, SCL said:

"Why don't the Broncos wear blue pants with the white jersey?" We now finally know why.

The existing blue pants are bad with the road whites, but if they get a secondary pair of blue pants to pair with the road whites it wouldn’t be bad

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Germanshepherd said:

This game’s the one time I’m thankful for the long undershirt trend, because it provides a much needed buffer between the mismatched jersey and pants

I actually don't think the Broncos look so bad.

And if they hold on to win (seems like they may), I bet we see this again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags