2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

18 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

I know this is super unpopular, but Chicago-Dallas is a beautifully colored game.

A friend of mine thought it was the Broncos playing at first. She thought they were their throwbacks. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I hope the Ravens wear purple pants again at New Orleans, but I think this may be a white Color Rush game for the Saints. Last season they wore it multiple home primetime games and this is the only one they have.

With the absence of green all season long for the Jets, it wouldn't shock me if that matchup is Buffalo in all blue against the Jets in white/black.

It's a shame the Bucs are back to white. Would've loved to see the Rams in white/yellow against red/pewter or red/white. Thought this would happen for sure after the Bucs lost the playoff game in white. Very strange.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Save for the helmet, she wasn't that far off.

Chicago-Bears-1-scaled.jpggettyimages-110314526-1024x1024.jpg

That's one reason why I've wanted the Bears to switch the colors on the numbers. It would distinguish the Bears from the Broncos and Bengals orange jerseys and it would be more in keeping with how they originally wore orange jerseys in the past:

apaajkceoeqcsfr6vzwe.jpg

• Like 9

14 hours ago, ⋔ 4 ℞ ℞ $ said:

Good, but the gold needs to be on the inside of the black to better match the jersey numbers (just like the gold of the early day Jax Jags, or similar to the role orange plays in the striping pattern of the former & current day Bucs), especially in cases of wearing same color pants as jersey. For instance, picture these with the dual hip gold B's:

spacer.png

This looks really good in a vacuum and better matches the numbers.  That said, because I'm so used to the actual uniforms,  it comes off as a little busy to me.

. . . and I say this as someone who loved the Jaguars uniforms that used a similar striping pattern.

2 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

Save for the helmet, she wasn't that far off.

Chicago-Bears-1-scaled.jpggettyimages-110314526-1024x1024.jpg

I'm assuming she has these in mind.

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I give the bengals credit because most of the time they choose contrasting socks with their pants. The jets could be somewhat tolerable if they’d follow suit. I still say most $1000 uniforms are being ruined by $10 socks.

• Like 11
KISSwall09.jpg

On 10/24/2022 at 11:03 PM, tBBP said:

0-season-FNEWP-1998.jpg

Side note: do y'all see how big Scott Zolak's head is?? Dude was bordering on Larry Allen territory squeezing that melon up in that helmet. (I wonder if the Patriots Pro Shop is still selling his jersey...I came thisclose to getting his instead of Drew Bledsoe's last time I was up there.)

I am aware how big Scott Zolak's head is every time I turn on sports radio or have to listen to the Patriots in the car.

• LOL 3

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

1 hour ago, slapshot said:

I am aware how big Scott Zolak's head is every time I turn on sports radio or have to listen to the Patriots in the car.

1 hour ago, fouhy12 said:

It really is impressive that so large a head can contain so small a brain. 

Both y'all are backing up what the people in the Patriots Pro Shop--and a lot of the customers--told me when I asked why they even had Zolak jerseys on the rack...after they got past the bewilderment that I, a guy from Florida, even knew who the heck Scott Zolak was. Just for the novelty alone I aaalllllmost got his jersey...but smarted and copped the Bledsoe joint instead.

(Side note, but y'all both might also be a bit surprised by the amount of Patriots/Boston swag currently hanging in my closet at home...)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||