2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

So far this season:

Bengals have worn a different jersey/pant/sock combo every single week.

Ravens worn a different combo every week since Week 2.

If the Saints wear Color Rush, the Ravens could wear regular purple jerseys and pants, which would extend that streak. Bengals streak has ended thanks to another appearance by what I would argue is their best home look:

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

So far this season:

Bengals have worn a different jersey/pant/sock combo every single week.

Ravens worn a different combo every week since Week 2.

If the Saints wear Color Rush, the Ravens could wear regular purple jerseys and pants, which would extend that streak. Bengals streak has ended thanks to another appearance by what I would argue is their best home look:

Incorrect. They wore this combo at Dallas earlier this season.

Week 2: Cowboys vs Bengals | 2022

• Like 1

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Bills in blue over blue again, which is what they've worn for ever home game and now two road games.

I'm glad they keep on winning, but they look ridiculous. Blue over white is just so classic; I'm sad they're not using it.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

1 minute ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Bills in blue over blue again, which is what they've worn for ever home game and now two road games.

I'm glad they keep on winning, but they look ridiculous. Blue over white is just so classic; I'm sad they're not using it.

Well I guess this confirms we won't be seeing the Jets' green jerseys this season. Absolutely bizarre.

• Hurl 5

1 hour ago, Pigskin12 said:

Well I guess this confirms we won't be seeing the Jets' green jerseys this season. Absolutely bizarre.

Has a team ever went through a season without wearing their primary dark jersey? Only teams I can think of are maybe Miami , Washington,  and Dallas.

I meant to say it earlier but if the Eagles would just wear midnight pants this would be a gorgeous matchup.

As a quick side rant, the Texans' red helmets are beautiful. Red helmets, jerseys, and socks should be their primary home combo. The AFC could use a bit more bright color, especially considering how many navy and black teams there are. Shoutout to the Texans for having the only legitimately good non-throwback alternate helmet this year.

• Like 8
  • Dislike 1

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns