2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

5 hours ago, Cujo said:

Next Sunday Night could be an all-timer šŸ˜

Ā 

1200x0.jpgPatrick Mahomes gets bailed out of three interceptions vs. Chargers

Ā 

If ever there was a time for the chargers to have navy helmets, it would be next Sunday.Ā  Could have had a SB XXIX uni repeat seeing as I assume the 9ers gonna wear the 94 throwbacks.

Ā 

Don't care what anyone says, the Seau Chargers were their best look.

• Meh 1
  • Dislike 1

8 minutes ago, Brave-Bird 08 said:

Ā 

That game would end in a tie with five turnovers in the 10 minutes of OT. I would watch.

Justin Herbert would throw for 500 yards and 6 touchdowns against that atrocious defense, but I think Justin Herbert can respond right back and lead a game-winning drive to squeak out the win in the end. I'm betting on the Chargers to win.

• Like 6

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb |Ā Aspiring Designer |Ā NAFA ProjectĀ ~ NFL Redesigns

7 hours ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

If ever there was a time for the chargers to have navy helmets, it would be next Sunday.

Ā 

No. Because the Niners would feel obligated to wear those SB29 fauxbacks for the hundredth time this season. āœ‹

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

6uXNWAo.png

What is the Jets dumb obsession with the black pants? This is why I loathe when any team who doesn't traditionally wear black comes out with some all-black alternate - because the team can never help themselves and eventually you see the black pants or jersey rotated in with other combinations that were never designed to be worn with. The Jets and Eagles have already succumbed to their worst combination desires, the Jets refuse to wear anything else besides black pants. Won't surprise me when Washington wears their black pants with the home or road uniforms.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4

PvO6ZWJ.png

3 hours ago, canzman said:

Seahawks @ Buccaneers
Qpj1MxB.jpgNXKKtuc.jpg

I think this could be a game where the Bucs go with the pewter color rush but hopefully I'm wrong. I would personally like to see the Seahawks in navy/grey and the Bucs in white/pewter but the Bucs in red/white and the Seahawks in white/navy would be nice too.

18 hours ago, tBBP said:

Dear Buccaneers,

Ā 

IT IS NOT ILLEGAL FOR Y'ALL TO WEAR YOUR RED JERSEYS ON YOUR OWN HOME FIELD.

Ā 

Sincerely,

Ā 

All Earthlings, Martians, Jupiterians, and Humanoid Inhabitants of Cestus III

Ā 

That wore them at home against the Ravens last week.

Most Liked Content of the DayĀ -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017Ā  Ā  Ā /////Ā  Ā  Ā Ā Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005Ā Ā šŸ™ƒ

1 hour ago, GoHawks said:

I think this could be a game where the Bucs go with the pewter color rush but hopefully I'm wrong. I would personally like to see the Seahawks in navy/grey and the Bucs in white/pewter but the Bucs in red/white and the Seahawks in white/navy would be nice too.

Would love to see the Browns wear the throwback all white 75th anniversary edition when they play against Tampa in three weeks, and have Tampa wear the pewter color rush

5 hours ago, canzman said:

Regular Season Week 10 (Part1) (BYES: Bengals, Ravens, Jets, Patriots)
Falcons @ Panthers
MNh1IZM.jpgHpF0hts.jpg
Seahawks @ Buccaneers
Qpj1MxB.jpgNXKKtuc.jpg
Lions @ Bears
IckbcHf.jpguW7aO3E.jpg
Browns @ Dolphins
arcRxEt.jpgjVjyUnT.jpg
Broncos @ Titans
TB1PPTA.jpgULcxnkR.jpg
Vikings @ Bills
1AtXLpR.jpgNWLiC4T.jpg
Texans @ Giants
6PJKfRR.jpg0hDGXyg.jpg

Ā 

Why can't Miami just wear their home blue jerseys, or the throwback blue jerseys, when they're home? I've only seen it once this year and it was gloriously beautiful. Would like to see them wear home blue jersey with white pants and the striped socks, versus Cleveland in the white jersey and brown with orange stripe pants, striped socks.Ā 

Ā 

18 minutes ago, derami said:

Why can't Miami just wear their home aquaĀ jerseys, or the throwbackĀ aquaĀ jerseys, when they're home? I've only seen it once this year and it was gloriously beautiful. Would like to see them wear homeĀ aqua jersey with white pants and the striped socks, versus Cleveland in the white jersey and brown with orange stripe pants, striped socks.Ā 

Ā 

FTFY

• Like 3

8 hours ago, 63Bulldogs63 said:

Ā 

If ever there was a time for the chargers to have navy helmets, it would be next Sunday.Ā  Could have had a SB XXIX uni repeat seeing as I assume the 9ers gonna wear the 94 throwbacks.

Ā 

Don't care what anyone says, the Seau Chargers were their best look.

Ā 

Good day for the Chargers to go white over white.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, hort22 said:

tonights ravens atĀ saintsĀ game the worst looking game in nfl history?

As long as the Commanders, Titans, Rams, and Falcons are around, matchups like these will never crack the top 20 worst looking games. It's pretty bad, no doubt, but it's one quick fix away from being a decent matchup. If the Saints wear gold pants, it's fine. If the Saints wear gold pants AND the Ravens wear purple pants, it's gorgeous.

• Like 6

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb |Ā Aspiring Designer |Ā NAFA ProjectĀ ~ NFL Redesigns