2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

5 hours ago, TCRagnar said:

Since the NFL has said they will be honoring John Madden on Thanksgiving, we already know the Cowboys are rolling out their throwbacks, I'd like to see the Bills, Lions and Giants do the same.

The Bills only have 3 home games left & have yet to wear any of their alternates. It wouldn’t shock me to see them wear throwbacks on the road for thanksgiving and/or the week after @ New England with the Pat Patriot confirmed for NE that game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WSU151 said:

You haven't been correct about anything...ever...

Are the Broncos wearing blue jerseys more so than orange jerseys? Remember when you told us the Broncos would wear blue jerseys way more than orange??? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Remember when you told us you saw the new uniform options before the team was sold? 

Are the Bengals helmets black with white stripes?  Remember when you thought you had a legit leak and it was a custom high school mini helmet? 

Awww sweetheart, they tried. Next best thing? Just wear blue pants. There are even videos and quotes of Simmons and Wilson talking about it. They pushed for it.

A ridiculous amount of you do not understand these things are fluid. There are people who make decisions, and this people are people. They change their minds. Russ got the next best thing and got blue pants rest of the season. You'll see.

And do you really think I'd post an actual photo of Bengals black helmets and elf over my source? 

You got small PP vibes WSU.

• Yawn 1

53 minutes ago, willforgetmylogin said:

Awww sweetheart, they tried. Next best thing? Just wear blue pants. There are even videos and quotes of Simmons and Wilson talking about it. They pushed for it.

A ridiculous amount of you do not understand these things are fluid. There are people who make decisions, and this people are people. They change their minds. Russ got the next best thing and got blue pants rest of the season. You'll see.

And do you really think I'd post an actual photo of Bengals black helmets and elf over my source? 

These things are so fluid that all of your claims (which you push as truth) end up being wildly incorrect. Like, you're 0-for-1000.  Random chance would confirm some of your claims, but that doesn't happen.  I'd take a break from predictions if I were you. 

I'm sure when the Broncos don't wear the blue pants with the orange jerseys...because they never planned to do so...you'll come on here and say "ThInGs ArE FlUiD yOu GuYs!" I noticed that you’re so “plugged in” you can’t even tell us which week orange over blue will happen…because you have no idea if it’ll happen. You’re just wildly guessing. 

Can you post these videos and quote of Simmons and Wilson pushing for the all blue? Certainly they are out there. You haven't shared any of them. Was the availability of these videos so fluid that they magically disappeared?? I found one article with Wilson and Simmons saying they liked the blue jerseys...but those comments happened in October, not March, not April, not June, not July.  

And you have zero sources. You claimed multiple times that the Bengals helmets would be black with white stripes...and guess what...all of those claims were wrong (again). 

And it's weird you think about my PP.  Seek some help about that. 

• Love 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 2

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

4 hours ago, simtek34 said:

It's with alternate uniforms in general, not Color Rash. Every other Alt helmet team besides the Panthers are wearing their Alt helmets  with an Alt Jersey. The Panthers got around this by designating their Black Jersey/Black Pants/Black Socks as their other "Alternate," since their primary uniform is Black over Silver.

That's my point. The poster I was quoting was implying that the Bengals could only wear the white helmets with their colour rush set. I'm saying they could've done what Carolina did and just designated the primary white jersey + white pants as their alternate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, slats7 said:

From August:

The Giants will don their primary blue jerseys with white pants for all other home games and when they travel to Dallas for a Thanksgiving Day matchup with the Cowboys on November 24.

The Giants’ uniform schedules have been pretty accurate in the past, but this has to be a mistake with Dallas in navy throwbacks already.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, willforgetmylogin said:

Shut the :censored: up.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, willforgetmylogin said:

I'm going to make things very clear to you. 

You were suspended for weaving tales of bull:censored: that were disproven and you go right back to making unsubstantiated claims as soon as your suspension is up. 

From a moderation perspective this tells us maybe you didn't learn your lesson. And then you attack someone who factually points out your past that you refused to admit wrongdoing over. 

To say we're unimpressed is to put it mildly. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, simtek34 said:

This doesn't involve a Throwback but it involves Thanksgiving still, but I hope to god my Vikings don't wear their Color Rash, which they probably will, considering they've worn it for their past three TNF games. This would be a better matchup:

spacer.png vs spacer.png

We're probably gonna get the Patriots with Leotards and the Vikings with Color Rash or Mono-Purple knowing my luck. I hope not.

Goddamnit. We're wearing the f***ing Color Rash Unis.

• Hurl 2
  • Hate 2

da0Lbhs.png

Watching some of this Niners/Cardinals game...why does Joey Bosa's helmet look like it has eyes in it? (EDIT: George Kittle has one of those power ranger eyeball helmets, too.)

These helmets are becoming more Power Ranger-esque by the year, ain't they???

• Like 2

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Okay, in trying to help myself and others make sense of the rules surrounding the Bengals and Panthers alternate helmets, I went ahead and made this handy diagram. It synthesizes the rules that we know about how alternates work to demystify what "Color Rush" means to the league internally and to delineate how the Bengals and Panthers alternate helmet designations were, believe it or not, conceived following the same ruleset with no "exceptions" involved. God I hope this is legible here lol. You might have to click to expand it. Following the direct link to here may make it easier.

Bengals-Panthers-Jersey-Conundrum.png

• Like 5

I think it's clear that you can designate a new AHU doesn't start a timer given that the Eagles have their '22 AHU as their all-black set, but their '23 AHU will be their throwbacks.  Unless they allow for a 4th helmet, that would imply that the AHU can be a 1-year thing if the team wants it that way.

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

6 minutes ago, BBTV said:

I think it's clear that you can designate a new AHU doesn't start a timer given that the Eagles have their '22 AHU as their all-black set, but their '23 AHU will be their throwbacks.  Unless they allow for a 4th helmet, that would imply that the AHU can be a 1-year thing if the team wants it that way.

True. Whether the Eagles next year are allowed to have both their Alternate #1 (Color Rush) and Alternate #2 (Classic) be designated to AHUs with two different shell colors, or if they will be allowed to introduce a new shell but be forced to revert their Color Rush to having the primary shell will tell us a lot about how the league treats alternate helmets.