2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

1 hour ago, Ark said:

Unfortunately the Commies tainted this matchup with their new set, but you can still see the remnants of an alltime classic NFC East matchup

1446735770.0.jpg

HOVDJLY44PV6RNJYYPFRY5PAPQ.JPG

8 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Giants-Commanders looks good. Mostly because of New York, but also color wise

spacer.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Really wish the Cowboys wouldn’t wear the French Tri-Color stripe again, but it’s pretty minor. Just wish they kept it for the bicentennial back in ‘76 and left it there. 

They tryin to honor Pearl Harbor day or something? Idgi

6uXNWAo.png

17 minutes ago, GoHawks said:
Absolutely hated this look for the Seahawks today. I never want to see the white socks again but since they won I won't be surprised if they bust them out for another game this year

If I could make one change, at this point, I'm so fed up with these teams that permanently banning stripeless white socks would be it.

• Like 1

the user formerly known as cdclt

On 12/2/2022 at 10:01 AM, DCarp1231 said:

I know it’ll never happen anytime soon, but I think the Bills just need new uniforms

All they need to do is lose the navy blue. The logo looks great on the helmets with just red, white, and blue, but then every other element gets muddied by the unnecessary and thin dark blue outlines/stripes. It's a great example of less is more. 

• Like 8

PvO6ZWJ.png

18 minutes ago, Pigskin12 said:

It's okay once in a while, but the Bengals do it EVERY time they host the Chiefs and it's getting ridiculous.

They've been really annoying about who they've chosen to wear it against. 

This gets my vote for worst looking NFL game of all-time. It was physically difficult to watch. 

K6HSV5NAGXXOBTNJ7VKR2LCTGA.jpg

But yeah they keep wearing orange against KC. It's bothersome. This was 2015. 

491324810.0.jpg

• Like 6

PvO6ZWJ.png

9 hours ago, GoHawks said:

Absolutely hated this look for the Seahawks today. I never want to see the white socks again but since they won I won't be surprised if they bust them out for another game this year

Seahawks looks awesome. in white over blue and white over grey, and similarly awesome in grey over blue and even grey over grey.

They really never should have a need to wear white over white. It looks so drab.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

17 hours ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Really wish the Cowboys wouldn’t wear the French Tri-Color stripe again, but it’s pretty minor. Just wish they kept it for the bicentennial back in ‘76 and left it there. 

They should wear it again in 2026, I don’t know why they are wearing it now

• Like 2