2022 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LVII

canzman

15 hours ago, gothedistance said:

Dallas white pants with the navy jersey is lame. Can we see the CR white pants with the regular white jersey? If they insist on using the CR white pants more.

The shades of blue from the regular white jersey and the blue from the CR pants isnt the same.

It would look like Madden when someone makes a bad uni matchup.

• Like 4

On 1/9/2023 at 7:34 PM, jp1409 said:

What are the best Super Bowl uniform matchup we can get at this point? Beside a Ravens vs Vikings bout these would all look great.

NFC

Niners homes

Bucs red on pewter

Vikings purple on white

Eagles green on white

AFC

Chargers white on yellow

Chiefs white on red

Bills white on blue

Ravens white on purple

Chiefs (White/White) vs. Bucs (Red/Pewter)

- Mahomes vs Brady II (Super Bowl LV rematch)

- Pat sends Tom into retirement and inherits the throne

lvamox4qthkvugvnwcs1.jpg

mubs8jyb3jrnzntg5sz4.jpg

Chiefs (White/White) vs Vikings (Purple/White)

- Super Bowl IV rematch, but with uniforms flipped

mwyr827rgergo0byx3hr.jpg

imdnez3bs2vd2nu7b9mt.jpg

Chiefs (White/White) vs 49ers (Red/Gold)

- Super Bowl LIV rematch, but with uniforms flipped

fotkef7jfws5yswekqj1.jpgeijbh1bj65vjajwf4kbp.jpg

Chiefs (Red/White) vs Cowboys (White/Cowboy Teal Blue Silver whatever its called)

- two iconic old school uniforms

- these two franchises have only met 12 times.  Rare matchup.

- Original Dallas Texans storyline

870678422-kansas-city-chiefs-v-dallas-co

Yes, I am a Chiefs fan, but the only other AFC team I'd be excited about seeing in a Super Bowl is Jacksonville.  I'm already tired of Buffalo & Cincy.

• Like 1

At 7:47, Pederson pretty much confirms teal jerseys with white pants, and also deconfirms my conspiracy about the poll. Only question now (which should be answered within the next few hours) is will they go with the white socks combo that they haven’t worn since week one? Or the teal socks version that they haven’t worn since last year? Or, perhaps, just maybe, the OG combo that hasn’t seen the field in TWO YEARS??

Should be a good matchup regardless of what pants the Chargers choose (please yellow though), if even a little bland should they go with white leggings.

1 hour ago, Pigskin12 said:

Chiefs in white/white against Tampa or San Fran is fine, but the red pants would certainly look better against Minnesota, and in most cases.

As a Chiefs fan of 30 years, I'd rather we burn the Red pants.

• Like 1
  • WOAH 1
  • Huh? 1
  • Dislike 3

36 minutes ago, Bathysphere said:

At 7:47, Pederson pretty much confirms teal jerseys with white pants, and also deconfirms my conspiracy about the poll. Only question now (which should be answered within the next few hours) is will they go with the white socks combo that they haven’t worn since week one? Or the teal socks version that they haven’t worn since last year? Or, perhaps, just maybe, the OG combo that hasn’t seen the field in TWO YEARS??

Should be a good matchup regardless of what pants the Chargers choose (please yellow though), if even a little bland should they go with white leggings.

Hard to say what looks better, Teal socks or Black:

owcqnxjr1w74jhr0lv2d.jpg

cqcytteknqnlduijpndl.jpg

Both are perfectly acceptable.  If it's a Black cleat/accessories day, Black socks should be the choice.  Otherwise, I like Teal and I actually don't hate the White, as it works with their jersey numbers. 

Their jersey numbers are some of the best in the league, by the way.

This photo is also further proof that the Lions number font sucks and they should never wear Blue pants with the White jersey.  Grey pants first, then White.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Bathysphere said:

Ah.

• Dislike 1

34 minutes ago, Kramerica Industries said:

I was willing to let it slide on the basis of "superstition" last year, but they lost at home, in white, during the postseason. Wearing white, at home, AT NIGHT, in the playoffs after all of that is just garbage. As a fan, I'm definitely not a fan.

I’ll let it slide since it’s against the Cowboys and making them wear blue is funny 

• Like 4

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

1 hour ago, fouhy12 said:

GUD has Seattle in white over grey this weekend, is there an official source on that?

The Seahawks release these “Tune In” promo graphics each week and they have had the right uni combo all year… this weeks promo had a picture of the white/grey combo. I have a screenshot in my camera roll but idk how to include that here

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Carolingian Steamroller said:

White pants and white socks paired with a dark jersey should be outlawed.

It's my absolute least favorite look in all of football and yes the Pats throwbacks are included.

tony-collins-of-the-new-england-patriots

I think stripes on white pants paired with striped, white socks is a good look.  Where the the Jags, Saints and other go wrong is with plain white pants paired with plain white socks.

• Like 7
  • Dislike 1