College basketball 2022-2023

• 2 weeks later...

Wyoming with some glorious threads tonight in the Dembo-era throwbacks.

FjFWJ0vWIAA387u?format=jpg&name=large

Also, Nebraska has some new uniforms this season, a home, road, and alternate so far. I like them, a definite upgrade from the templated looks from the last few seasons. I absolutely adore that Nebraska script on the reds.

MBB_vs_Maine_HP0347.jpg&width=1024&height=576&type=jpeg&gravity=&quality=

MBB_vs_St_Johns_SB_2012.jpg&width=1024&height=575&type=jpeg&gravity=&quality=

The alternate uniform is white, but features subtle cream pinstripes made of the shorts pattern from the other sets. 

3 takeaways from an impressive win by Nebraska Basketball

• Like 6
  • Love 1

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

This guy is going to be a nightmare for jersey makers in the NBA 😆https://gotigersgo.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster/kaodirichi-akobundu-ehiogu/10477

Can't be any worse than it is currently for whoever lays out the letters for Shai Gilgeous-Alexander:

oklahoma-city-thunder-nike-association-e

(Side note: if one is gonna have a ridiculously long name on a basketball jersey, a single-digt number is definitely the way to go. I'm also pretty sure that jersey sets the record for most amount of letters on a jersey probably anywhere...)

• Like 2

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

We are getting a lot of great throwback styles in college basketball these days, which is made even better by the fact short shorts are back in style. 

Georgia looked 1,000% better than Auburn yesterday. It seems they prefer to wear the throwbacks for big games, and they have them both in white and in black. Considering how terrible their regular jerseys are, I think it's a matter of time before Mike White throws them in the trash.

• Like 1