2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

41 minutes ago, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Refs just took a big catch away from DK Metcalf and the Seahawks. 

If it takes 5 minutes and a million replays to overturn a catch, you probably shouldn't overturn it.

It  was the correct call. After rolling over, the ball is rolling toward his thigh. He's OB. No catch.

Oh well, I'm gonna watch my team get pounded by a team wearing crappy unis. It'll make a swell night.

It's where I sit.

As far as backup QB performances went, Trevor Siemian wasn't half bad, probably the best Bears backup day I've seen since Josh McCown.  The Jets were just better though.

As far as tonight's going, Packers-Eagles is a lot closer than I figure many thought it'd be.  Mostly bc Rodgers is looking like himself for the first time in a while. 

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The score is irrelevant right now.  Either the Packers or the Super Bowl Champion Apparent Philadelphia Eagles will undoubtedly get beaten by the third team rather than by their stated opponent.

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Cue up the Tecmo Super Bowl injury music...this is either gonna be an early GG Eagles or Jordan Love pulls a Matt Flynn and pulls off the improbable comeback.

If only the Packers defense wasn't tackling like Notre Dame was last night.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Last 4 times the Saints have been shutout has been against the Niners. Defense was solid today, with 2 goalline stands. Offense needs to be better, but they were probably a little hungover thanks to coming home from Mexico.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

11 minutes ago, dont care said:

And trade him to the highest bidder in the offseason. 

Unfortunately I doubt any team would take him with that contract,  Especially after the year he's been having. 

Besides, they'll be too busy bidding on Brady. 

25 minutes ago, DoctorWhom said:

Unfortunately I doubt any team would take him with that contract,  Especially after the year he's been having. 

Besides, they'll be too busy bidding on Brady. 

Unless someone is desperate enough to trade multiple first round picks for Lamar Jackson, who is likely to be franchised.  

The woman yelling at :07 😆

Also, no wonder the crowd was all over the Packers for faking injuries.  This one is absurd, but the others were likely similar.  Stuff like this should be a delay-of-game penalty.

• Like 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

The woman yelling at :07 😆

Also, no wonder the crowd was all over the Packers for faking injuries.  This one is absurd, but the others were likely similar.  Stuff like this should be a delay-of-game penalty.

They were apparently watching too much futbol this weekend.

It's where I sit.

So, going into tonights game, Pittsburgh is 3-7 and Indianapolis is 4-6-1...that's a pretty terribad matchup of records in prime time.

So now I'm curious as the worst all-time head-to-head team record prime time matchup...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

32 minutes ago, tBBP said:

So now I'm curious as the worst all-time head-to-head team record prime time matchup...

Not sure if their records were the worst ever, but this one has to be in the discussion. The Giants and Cardinals  were both 2-5 when they met on MNF in 1983. The game was awful and it ended in a 20-20 tie. The best thing about that game was when Dandy Don Meredith said "Neither one of these teams deserves to win so maybe justice will prevail."

• Like 2

BB52Big.jpg