2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

Local sports blog with a video of the unveiling.  It's actually worse than initially thought.  Feel bad for his family - they had a right to expect a more respectful effort.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Washington is a trash organization. News at 11.

Speaking of trash, just looking at stats and not the game, Russell Wilson is 4-6 for 10 yards with 2 minutes to go in the first half.

$50M.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

It seems the Broncos' problems ran far deeper than a head coach and quarterback. Sure, the choices for each turned out to be egregiously bad, but George Paton's gambles are looking worse and worse each week, and the mountain of severe injuries piling up over the last 5 years is evident of an awful training staff. I was convinced we would be at least playoff contenders this year, so it's beyond embarrassing to see the team become the one of the worst in the NFL, if not the absolute bottom of the barrel. The new ownership will need to man up and completely reset the organization. Sure, we are probably stuck with Wilson in the long run, but we can't possibly get much worse than this, heck I can't even bear to watch them. The team is tearing itself apart, as is evidenced by the constant bickering and arguing between the players.

For a team who won a Super Bowl only less than a decade ago, the consistent decline is shocking and downright pathetic.

2 hours ago, BBTV said:

Local sports blog with a video of the unveiling.  It's actually worse than initially thought.  Feel bad for his family - they had a right to expect a more respectful effort.

Not surprised Dan Snyder cut corners on this, as he does with everything. Probably trying to milk the Commanders for all they are worth before he's forced to sell. 

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

So let me get this straight, having only one foot land in bounds but if that ankle bone lands in bound while every other part of the body falls out of bounds that is considered getting both feet down and is a catch. But if he got both feet down but the a second later his heel hits out of bounds that’s not a catch. The NFL’s rules are so confusing as to what is a catch.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, BBTV said:

Only Snyder would put that little effort into a statue of one of their most notable players. 

He's that exact kind of trash that would cheap out on something like this, but throw 100 grand on a statue of himself outside Fedex Field.  

He truly is the absolute worst owner in the league. 

37 minutes ago, dont care said:

So let me get this straight, having only one foot land in bounds but if that ankle bone lands in bound while every other part of the body falls out of bounds that is considered getting both feet down and is a catch. But if he got both feet down but the a second later his heel hits out of bounds that’s not a catch. The NFL’s rules are so confusing as to what is a catch.

So basically if it's OT in the Super Bowl, you're a receiver, and you know you aren't getting that second foot down in the end zone, you should intentionally roll and probably break your ankle so that the catch counts and your team wins.

It was the right ruling, but a weird rule.  A "foot" is only the bottom of the shoe and the tip of the toes - but anything on the side counts the same as a butt?  Weird.  Either way, good for Big Balls Doug Pederson. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

So TO was in a CVS talking to a 49ers fan, then some guy starts talking 💩 to both of them and takes a swing at Owens outside.  According to TMZ, TO was trying to be the peacemaker before having to drop the dude.

Refs just took a big catch away from DK Metcalf and the Seahawks. 

If it takes 5 minutes and a million replays to overturn a catch, you probably shouldn't overturn it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags