2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

9 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

So that pencil is surgically implanted in Matt Patricia's ear isn't it?

No, he uses just uses it to draw up his most convoluted and head-scratching plays.

Great game to watch as a football fan, but super frustrating to watch as a Patriots fan. I've never seen them make bad plays at literally the worst possible moments. Vikings made the big plays when it mattered. Patriots ran into the punter or dropped it at the goal line when it mattered.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I saw that running into the kicker call coming a mile away, Like the second he lined up for it. 

That TD  Hunter Henry got called backed sucked, but technically was the right call. Another Dez Bryant situation. 

I still didn't see it touch the ground, but it did move as he was one the ground. looked more like it moved across his chest. 

Tough loss, but Vikings made the plays when it mattered. Patriots path to the playoffs is getting extremely narrow.

Also, I just realized the Vikings got Jefferson thanks to Buffalo's pick from the Stephon Diggs trade, and the team that had the pick right after them........The Patriots. 

8 hours ago, DoctorWhom said:

I saw that running into the kicker call coming a mile away, Like the second he lined up for it. 

That TD  Hunter Henry got called backed sucked, but technically was the right call. Another Dez Bryant situation. 

I still didn't see it touch the ground, but it did move as he was one the ground. looked more like it moved across his chest. 

Tough loss, but Vikings made the plays when it mattered. Patriots path to the playoffs is getting extremely narrow.

Also, I just realized the Vikings got Jefferson thanks to Buffalo's pick from the Stephon Diggs trade, and the team that had the pick right after them........The Patriots. 

I'm with you, and yet they overturned the call.

It's where I sit.

9 hours ago, DoctorWhom said:

Vikings won some ref ball yesterday.  It’s a weird feeling.  I thought the bobbling on that TD could have put the ball on the 1 (he pulled it out of the end zone during the process) but I don’t understand how it isn’t a catch.  The kick return should have been called back.  The better team did not win.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

10 hours ago, DoctorWhom said:

the Vikings got Jefferson because the Eagles inexplicably selected Jaelan Reager with the pick right before him, despite everyone expecting them to select Jefferson, one of their front office people walking out of the war room after the pick, and causing the Vikings war room to celebrate the eagles stupidity on live tv. Ironically, Reager is now on the Vikings after his dad (a former trash eagle) took to social media to fight with Eagles fans. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Anyone else hoping to see Bryce Perkins start at QB for the Rams over John Wolford?  Wolford to me fits the category of "QB who is a mediocre player but would probably make a good QB coach if he wanted it" much in the same way as Tim Boyle (Lions Practice Squad), Ryan Griffin (Bucs Practice Squad) and Davis Webb (Giants Practice Squad).  I want to see what Perkins can do.  Is he  going to be another in the long line of mediocre backup QBs that have propped up in the league?  Or will he end up being one of the better backups in the league?  

19 hours ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:
On 11/24/2022 at 2:36 PM, DCarp1231 said:

That was the most Detroit way to lose a game

Nah, last year when Campbell called timeouts on successive plays; allowing Minnesota to take the lead and win the game.

For those old enough to remember,  **this** was the definitive Detroit Lions loss.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2

6uXNWAo.png

34 minutes ago, Ridleylash said:

The Commanders couldn't even bother getting Sean Taylor a proper statue for that ballyhooed memorial of theirs; instead, they do this;

I did some searching to get context on this just incase it was an overreaction, but nope - this is what they announced would be a "permanent installation" (technically, they never said "statue".)

https://www.yahoo.com/now/sean-taylor-memorial-yet-another-181617083.html

It's so crappy.  If you look, it has a NIKE jersey with no "equipment" logo, and REEBOK pants with the logo!  They put absolutory no effort into this  It seriously looks like they put it together last night after some drinks.  EDIT: also, I don't think he ever wore a helmet with the Riddell logo.

FileGFLXoAAfvqT?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."