2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

Bills-Browns moved to Detroit. The storm is actually supposed to be winding down by kickoff, but 1) That makes them look bad if they're wrong 2) People still have to get to the game beforehand 3) Clearing a lot of snow from the stadium is hard.

It would have been fun if they could have pulled it off.

• Like 2

That's a shame. Snow Games are so awesome. 

56 minutes ago, Hat Boy said:

The Raiders are still paying Gruden and recently finished paying off Jack Del Rio.  Lots of dead money if they fire Josh and are paying a third head coach, It makes sense financially, but it is a shame for their fan base.

Gruden also had to get a loan from BoA to finance the Stadium in Las Vegas, I believe. 

With all that, I'm not shocked that they are broke. 

21 minutes ago, DoctorWhom said:

That's a shame. Snow Games are so awesome.

I mean, it'd be less of a Snow Game and more of an Arctic Bowl with 35mph winds and potentially 2-4 feet of snow. It'd be cool visually, sure, but if I'm a player I'm probably not at all eager to even bother trying to play in those kinds of conditions.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Titans march to Green Bay and beat them in imoressive fashion

Could this be the year the Titans look like a team to beat in the playoffs

Cause the Packers are a really hard team to beat in 2022...

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

6uXNWAo.png

6 hours ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Titans march to Green Bay and beat them in impressive fashion

Could this be the year Washington looks like a team to beat in the playoffs?

Just because a team beat a :censored: team doesn’t mean they’ll be some powerhouse playoff team

A lot of these "the NFL has abolished snow games!" alarmists don't know exactly how much snowfall six feet is and how it can affect the surrounding area.

There will be more typical snowfalls, and more snow games for Bills Mafia to enjoy...when one of them comes along next month, you'll forget all about this.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

bYhYmxh.png

1 hour ago, Burmy said:

A lot of these "the NFL has abolished snow games!" alarmists don't know exactly how much snowfall six feet is and how it can affect the surrounding area.

And they've never lost anyone to a car accident due to unpassable roads when the person was just trying to get to their minimum-wage job in the stadium.  And is the community safer with intoxicated drivers trying to navigate feet of snow after the game?

It's one thing when it's light flurries and fluffy snow, but at some point it becomes dangerous for the employees and fans, whether they realize it or not.  Anyone who's only thinking about the players and the product on the field ("these players are soft!  In my day they'd play through it!") is extremely short sighted.

No person should risk their life to sell chicken fingers in freezing weather for minimum wage when no non-essential people would be expected to be on the roads or outside of their homes.  (the flip side of that is that those minimum wage people are going to miss a week of being paid, and that's not insignificant - but it's better than taking unnecessary risks.)

• Like 6

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, Burmy said:

There will be more typical snowfalls, and more snow games for Bills Mafia to enjoy...when one of them comes along next month, you'll forget all about this.

It's like the difference between playing in the rain and playing in a hurricane. Clearing the stadium is a massive manpower operation; all that snow has to actually GO somewhere.  People need to be able to get to the stadium to do it. Every flight in and out of town is cancelled. There's a driving ban in most towns in the county. I think the stadium area got hit even harder in this first round then it was supposed to, so moving the game turned out to definitely be the right call.

• Like 5

On 11/16/2022 at 8:18 PM, DG_ThenNowForever said:

Lol Raiders. Big ass stadium, and they're broke?

What a life to be a broke NFL owner. Sell that :censored:. Make some money. Stop bothering people.

So they went to the Art Modell school of NFL business? 

• LOL 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

9 hours ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Not as long as Tood Downing is still calling the offense. Reference last year's #1 overall AFC seed Snatit's dismal offensive showing in their first--and last--playoff game versus Cincinnati...and how not a dang thang has changed in that man's offensive scheming.

Yeah, they beat the Packers this time (and, it should be noted, their former OC-turned-GB HC)...never forget though, that this is the Snatit we're talking about here. There's a reason I've been calling them that the past three or four years...

• Like 2

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

13 hours ago, FiddySicks said:

Lol no they don’t. 

They really deserve every bit of this. Last year for the playoff game a bunch of Raiders fans camped out by the portable toilets in the parking lot of Paul Brown Stadium and harassed any Bengals fan who dared use one during the pregame tailgate. I've never seen another fanbase do that. Not even Steelers fans who, as everyone knows, are the worst people alive. 

• Like 1

PvO6ZWJ.png

9 hours ago, Cujo said:

Cause the Packers are a really hard team to beat in 2022...

Tell that to Dallas lol

3 hours ago, DCarp1231 said:

Could this be the year Washington looks like a team to beat in the playoffs?

Just because a team beat a :censored: team doesn’t mean they’ll be some powerhouse playoff team

You never know though, we have seen crazy things happen in the NFL

29 minutes ago, tBBP said:

Not as long as Tood Downing is still calling the offense. Reference last year's #1 overall AFC seed Snatit's dismal offensive showing in their first--and last--playoff game versus Cincinnati...and how not a dang thang has changed in that man's offensive scheming.

Yeah, they beat the Packers this time (and, it should be noted, their former OC-turned-GB HC)...never forget though, that this is the Snatit we're talking about here. There's a reason I've been calling them that the past three or four years...

Yeah that was a stinker last year, hopefully for Titans sake it changes. Would love to see Jets-Titans AFC title game

23 minutes ago, Sport said:

They really deserve every bit of this. Last year for the playoff game a bunch of Raiders fans camped out by the portable toilets in the parking lot of Paul Brown Stadium and harassed any Bengals fan who dared use one during the pregame tailgate. I've never seen another fanbase do that. Not even Steelers fans who, as everyone knows, are the worst people alive. 

Dang. I am sorry you went through that