2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

9 minutes ago, heavybass said:

The 13th of November will be remembered as the day Josh Mcdaniels NFL career was put to the grave.

Seriously a coach with no experience beats you, that would be the sign to finally hang up the clipboard and sink under the nearest rock.

Belichick will bring him back.  

• LOL 2

7 minutes ago, heavybass said:

The 13th of November will be remembered as the day Josh Mcdaniels NFL career was put to the grave.

Nah. This sumbitch somehow has nine lives.

A franchise eroding cancer with the Broncos.

Should've been blacklisted.

Got another chance.

Hired by the Colts and left them at the altar.

Should've been blacklisted.

Got another chance.

Lost a game to SportsCenter's Jeff Saturday.

Should be blacklisted.

Will be on the sidelines next week.

• Applause 1

6uXNWAo.png

Christian Watson looking like he ain't scared...and for the first time in over a month, this feels like a comeback the Pack can pull off.

Edit: huh...the first Packers-Cowboys game to ever go to OT.  Who knew?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

24 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

As ussual, Mike McCarthy "McCarthys" the game away.

Take a 35 yard field goal to take the lead? Nah. But go for it on 4th down knowing if you miss, you give one of the clutchest players ever a chance? Sure, why not?

Well of course. Have to make Tweedledee and Tweedledum be the smartest people in the room.

I still hate Aaron Rodgers. That is all.

33 minutes ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I root for the stupid Cowboys maybe once a decade.   

Thanks a lot, idiots. 

No thanks are neccessary.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

1 hour ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I root for the stupid Cowboys maybe once a decade.   

Thanks a lot, idiots. 

That’s your first mistake, never root for the Cowboys. They’ll always let you down. 

I had low expectations for this game but the Cowboys still left me disappointed. Honestly it’s impressive at this point. 

• Like 1

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Justin Herbert just took a shot that reminded me that we probably should not be watching football.

• Huh? 5

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

And here I actually deluded myself into believing the Raiders would be good with McDaniels. 😂 I should have known better. 

It's crazy how Brady won 6 rings with this guy. 

Chargers underachieving as always, no shock there.

And the Cowboys learned first hand why the Packers fired McCarthy. I swear no coach has benefited more from the talent around him than McCarthy.

8 hours ago, DoctorWhom said:

And here I actually deluded myself into believing the Raiders would be good with McDaniels. 😂 I should have known better. 

Been saying it for years.  Being a good coordinator doesn't automatically qualify you to be a good head coach.  If the Saturday experiment ends up successful (and one game is certainly not any indication of what's to come) then you may start to see a shift to non-traditional candidates.  Of course, one season is not enough to judge McDaniels on, unless there's similar crap going on like there was in Jacksonville with Urban Meyer.  We've seen new HCs have immediate success then fizzle out, and some that had immediate failures then blossom.  

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

11 hours ago, DoctorWhom said:

I think we forget that guys like McDaniels, Patricia, and Judge, as well as going far back with guys like Mangini, had the ultimate filter in Bill Belichick when it came to play calling.

It's like going from the WWF to WCW in 1999; you lost the filter that separates the crap from the good stuff.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?