2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

Aaaannnndd we get an extra frame in Buffalo.

Just what the whole entire transpired there?? Wasn't Buffalo up by like close to 20 or something? I missed it while watching Jacksonville lose & the Snatit try not to Snat the game away (they held)...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

4 minutes ago, tBBP said:

Just what the whole entire transpired there?? Wasn't Buffalo up by like close to 20 or something?\

They've done this a few times now. You cannot write off the 2022 Vikes, even if the game seems over.

6uXNWAo.png

Oh fa' sho, this edition of the Vikings is legit.

And now that I've seen the replay, if Buffalo wins, that Gabe Davis missed replay may be talked about for a good little bit...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Holy crap that Vikings - Bills game. 

Doesn't get crazier than that. 

Don't care if people will believe me or not, but I always thought the Viking were legit. I heard people say they were a "weak" 7-1 because they were in a lot of close games, but that actually told me the opposite. This Vikings team has grit. They will fight & claw their way to a win, even win they have no business doing so. People underestimate how dangerous a team like that is. 

37 minutes ago, Cujo said:

After today's game, begging for a Bills/Vikes rematch in the the Super Bowl.

Ah yes, a chance for Kirk Cousins to slay his mortal enemy. 

Primetime. 

19 minutes ago, DoctorWhom said:
1 hour ago, Cujo said:

After today's game, begging for a Bills/Vikes rematch in the the Super Bowl.

Ah yes, a chance for Kirk Cousins to slay his mortal enemy. 

Primetime. 

True. Bills-Vikings didn't even get FOX's "America's Game of the Week" label today.

6uXNWAo.png

56 minutes ago, tBBP said:

Just what the whole entire transpired there?? Wasn't Buffalo up by like close to 20 or something?

Bills were up 27-10, but the Vikings wouldn't quit. The last minute of regulation was one of the craziest I've ever seen. And I've been watching the NFL for a year or two. 😎

• Like 2

BB52Big.jpg

45 minutes ago, DoctorWhom said:

They will fight & claw their way to a win, even win they have no business doing so.

Except for when they were beaten handily,

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."