2022 NFL regular season through Super Bowl LVII

If that doesn't make the Bucs NFC South champions, I don't know what will. Helluva comeback. 

And any Saints playoff hopes are gone just like that. I'm sure Dennis Allen will be one and done after this year.

xFUdNmt.png

1 minute ago, Kooky01 said:

If that doesn't make the Bucs NFC South champions, I don't know what will. Helluva comeback. 

And any Saints playoff hopes are gone just like that. I'm sure Dennis Allen will be one and done after this year.

I think Mickey Loomis should be gone too.  He's been with the Saints since 2000.  

• Like 1

Didn't watch the game, but saw the box score.

TB12 pulling out a win at the death feels like an aging pro wrestler getting a flash pin over a young guy on his way up.

Like Bret Hart pinning Diesel at Survivor Series 95.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

On 12/4/2022 at 11:42 PM, DG_ThenNowForever said:

This is the schedule the rest of the way:

• Sunday, Dec. 11 (Week 14) – Dolphins at Chargers
  • Sunday, Dec. 18 (Week 15) – Patriots at Raiders
  • Sunday, Dec. 25 (Week 16) – Buccaneers at Cardinals
  • Sunday, Jan. 1 (Week 17) – Rams at Chargers
  • Sunday, Jan. 8 (Week 18) – Matchup TBD

Good options for week 18 include: Cowboys at Commanders, Jets and Dolphins, Giants at Eagles, and Ravens at Bengals.

Of the remaining scheduled games, Rams/Chargers is probably another flex, too. Dolphins/Pats seems like the only game that week worth flexing. Maybe Cleveland/Washington too.

Dolphins/Patriots; only if the Patriots are still in the hunt and depending how they look at that point. Browns/Commanders, no. The only game that week that looks good to flex in is Jets vs Seahawks. But will it be interesting enough?

Aaaaannnndd at some point while we all slept, the Snatit officially canned Jon Robinson. I guess having your former #1 receiver go ham on your helpless DBs en route to getting rolled on by 25 will do that to you. 

Oh but wait...because apparently the plot's been thickening for a while now

EDIT: Aaanndd...there's more

So you know what, Ms. Adams Strunk?

Spoiler

5bd.jpg

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

3 hours ago, tBBP said:

Aaaaannnndd at some point while we all slept, the Snatit officially canned Jon Robinson. I guess having your former #1 receiver go ham on your helpless DBs en route to getting rolled on by 25 will do that to you. 

Oh but wait...because apparently the plot's been thickening for a while now

EDIT: Aaanndd...there's more

So you know what, Ms. Adams Strunk?

Reveal hidden contents

5bd.jpg

I expect Ms. Adams Strunk to hire one of Ron Wolf, Ernie Acorsi, Charley Casserly or Bill Polian as a consultant while looking for the next general manager.  If it's not going to be her it will be someone else.  

Dumping a top ten WR when you have a consistent division winner seems really stupid. You shouldn't trade a dude for a #1 pick when your best case is to get a version the guy you're trading (Justin Jefferson for Diggs is a notable exception here).

The only NFL teams able to cheap out on talent are the ones that win Super Bowls with QBs on rookie contracts, or the ones with GOAT QBs who happen to be married to international supermodels.

Everyone needs to pay up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Football is a brutal game, Amen. 

It's :censored: like this is why I think the players voting to extend the season was foolish. And getting rid of some practice reps. It's funny, the owners always wind up winning in the end. 

Sucks for Von Miller, though. I have a soft spot for him as the initial number he wore was 58 in honor of Derrick Thomas. Turns out he only changed his number to 40 because other players already had it. 

Edited by Red Comet

9 minutes ago, Red Comet said:

Football is a brutal game, Amen. 

It's :censored: like this is why I think the players voting to extend the season was foolish. And getting rid of some practice reps. It's funny, the owners always wind up winning in the end. 

Sucks for Von Miller, though. I have a soft spot for him as the initial number he wore was Number 58 in honor of Derrick Thomas. 

While I agree with the sentiment, Miller's injury is rather common and really has nothing to do with the length of the schedule. Getting rid of the 4th preseason game? Maybe. But he got hurt in Week 12.

There's aslo the fact that human bodies were not designed and are not equppied to sustain this much physical activity (especially direct contact) over the course of 5 months, but I'll leave that for another debate.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Baker Mayfield! He might have just led a 4th quarter, 13 point comeback barring a Raiders miracle.

16-3 Vegas to 17-16 LA Rams.

There would not have been a 13 point comeback had John Wolford remained in the game.  He's a terrible QB.  

Baker Mayfield (claimed off waivers, left for dead) looked better on that final drive that Russell Wilson (traded for two 1st round picks/multiple players, given $250M contract) has looked all season.

• Like 5

6uXNWAo.png